NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok yeah, he meant series 4:

"NECA_TOYS @WarriorAlien: was thinking Series 4. Series 3 will ship in June. "

I was worried there for a second! :rotfl

So supposedly series 3 is not shipping until September? Ugh, thats a lot of waiting and we all know how I like to wait; I'm sure others are feeling the same way though.
Here is a photo of Borg's back:
2m5motl.jpg

Fantastic! Keep 'em coming!

Where were all the Neca hardcore back when I used to (objectively) campaign for the merits of Neca's T2 arnie towards the HT version. I pretty much went that alone apart from feckin' Selektiv. Nowadays around here if someone tries to suggest that a HT Pred is in any way better than a Neca one about 10 people jump on him!

anticipating one possible answer with another question why are so many more Neca fans Predator obsessives than Terminator obsessives?

Neca should really do a 1/6 scale line of predators. That is, putting these awesome 14" prototypes directly in the market.

That would be awesome.

Neca should really do a 1/6 scale line of predators. That is, putting these awesome 14" prototypes directly in the market.

That would be awesome.
we'll never get anything that looks like the prototypes, but i do agree making little 6" toys of these is a shame and a complete waste of their sculpting prowess.

Terminator has always captured my imagination a little bit more but Predator is a close second. Followed I think by...Aliens and then Robocop. 'The big four' as I call them. Star Wars OT is in there somewhere too.

Terminator has always captured my imagination a little bit more but Predator is a close second. Followed I think by...Aliens and then Robocop. 'The big four' as I call them. Star Wars OT is in there somewhere too.

Holding that very-obvious-man-in-a-robot-suit as the same quality as terminator, predator and aliens? -10 repsect points there boi :pfft: :lol

Back