NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully there's more 1/4s on the way in 2012...hint hint Mr tankman.:wink1:

tankman wants ,elder 2, p2 and wolf predator done in 1/4, lets pray his boss listens to him and makes it happen.
iwould like to see neca make some accessory packs for 1/4 predaters,such as bases, trophey skull heads, etc.

tankman wants ,elder 2, p2 and wolf predator done in 1/4, lets pray his boss listens to him and makes it happen.
iwould like to see neca make some accessory packs for 1/4 predaters,such as bases, trophey skull heads, etc.

Yes, yes and yes!

If they make more 1/4s they may add extra accessories along the way. Like they are doing with the Losts.

I think the most concrete and direct question for tankman, is, if the 15,000 units sell out, will be the posibility of another pred in 1/4 scale?

I think the most concrete and direct question for tankman, is, if the 15,000 units sell out, will be the posibility of another pred in 1/4 scale?

:lecture That is the question. NECA even asked us to have that poll for who would pay $70-$80 for a 19" P1, just to test the waters. Apparently, the waters seemed warm enough for them to make it. Let's see if they actually are in the long run, maybe this'll let the company know that there is demand for a giant Predator done right.

Have these pics of the P2 prototype been posted yet?

necap2a.jpg

:eek

Whoa!

Looking great and I so can't wait till it's out!

Have these pics of the P2 prototype been posted yet?

necap2a.jpg

This is an awesome looking P2. Look at the paint on the face head though, it's hard enough to do on the prototype figure so I dread to think what we will get on the smaller figures. I think this would be a hard paint job to even do on a 1/4 P2 figure.

Back