NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden Planet may get them from Toys R US....I've seen this before with TRU exclusive Transformers.

They will charge more for them, though.

I think they'd show up other places eventually, I think it wouldn't be good if you could ONLY find them at toys r us.

Can't wait to get this and the ALIENS warrior next month :)

Quick group shot of the three Predators:

5182755803_d4c1240e0a_b.jpg

I never picked up any of these NECA figures, but I am picking up that TRU 2-pack. Those pics up at figures.com just sold them for me.

ok, holy s#!t, i just got a Tracker. with a broken tusk. because every Tracker in the store had at least one broken tusk. the one i got had the best paint app and both hands. there was one with 2 left hands. NECA is starting to piss me off. i am now gluing the f*@king tusk back on.

Grahh! I had to buy Series 1 online. Apart from Forbidden Planet there's nowhere else in the UK you can buy these in a store. I really hope FP gets them in stock - I don't want to buy them online if Tracker could come damaged!

I guess I got lucky with the Tracker Predator shipment to my TRU, none of the tusks were broken and they had at least three....

Back