NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one...yeah...one Falconer Predator at my local Toys 'R Us today. It was $17.00! Wow, I didn't know these cost that much! :slap

They did not have the "classic" Predator that I really wanted, or the Berzerker Predator.
i'd call that dirt cheap for what you get. they're just about the most film-accurate Predator merchandise available. well, except for the paint, which is an easy fix. but i've paid much more for figures/statues that don't look half as good.
sign me up for series 2.
Neca would clean up if they made them 12 inches....
yeah, i gave up that fight a long time ago. they won't do it.

i picked up the berserker and falconer preds yesterday at tru. really dig both of them. if the figures continue to be this good i am on board for any and all that neca make.

I agree, these figures are great sculpts, but the paint apps are terrible.
I repainted my Falconer pred.
more pics:
https://www.modelzone.com
lrg-2830-falsmall.jpg

The detail they sculpted in is amazing!
Looking forward to wave 2!

That repaint looks great! I got my cloaked Berserker, pretty happy wth it. I think it would be cool if someone did a uncloaking paint job on him.

Shame he only has 9 posts in 3 years... Can't wait to see how that one HT Elder repaint he's gonna do for a boardie on here turns out :rock.

I agree, these figures are great sculpts, but the paint apps are terrible.
I repainted my Falconer pred.
more pics:
https://www.modelzone.com
lrg-2830-falsmall.jpg

The detail they sculpted in is amazing!
Looking forward to wave 2!

Looks really nice. I might pick up 2 Falconers so I can try and repaint one as well. What kind of paint are you guys using to do these repaints. Ive never re-painted a figure, but I figured Id give it a shot.

I usually use water based paint like Tamiya. Though I've only done minor tweaks and shading etc, nothing on the scale of a full repaint so someone with more exepirence than me should chime in too.

Glad you guys like it! Don't get much extra time to paint stuff for myself, so this was really fun.
9 posts in 3 years......yeah thats me...too busy painting..lol! I promise to post more!
I used P3 paints, thanks to Jin Saotome for the paint reference! These work great on action figures!

YouTube videos?

Hmm, interesting I see alot of Jins work thru his deviant art. Hes great with figure painting and customization. Thanks Mang :)

I got all 3 in the mail today. I was kinda curious to see how these were to my surprise they look tons better in person. The Classic is definitely my favorite, Falconer comes in second and Berserker was the weakest one... only because of the paintjob on his torso. I hope Neca can expand this line to release some of the other Predators seen in the previous movies.

i think falconer is the best right out of the box. berserker would benefit the most from a good paint job (imo).

and mangrasshopper...awesome work, man.

Last edited:
tankman does, it's NECA's call.

My guess is, cost of producing it, the resulting retail price, and projecting too low of a demand so make it worth their investment.

Back