NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly !!!
For me, I love sculpted textures of things rather than using real materials.
I much prefer "Sculpted" leather, rather than "Real leather"
Why? Because thats the whole challenge of the art. To make it LOOK REAL using pure artistic talent, rather than just using bits of authentic material (Barbie) :D

You are ofcourse entitled to your own opinions, but you won't last long in this forum if you continue relating Hot Toys figures to Barbies. Just a heads up.

You too hunabku.

It reminds me in some ways of Barbie, thats all.

Well I have a right to my own opinion :eek:

Thanks a lot and you're dead on. HT doesn't make the best looking or accurate Alien and predators but I buy some of them anyway. Their more fun in hand but 150 dollars the likeness on them should be better. It will be fun to see what they will do with the new Predators. Why am I feeling like they might go with a rubber body this time around?

Thanks to you Kyle, that sounds like a secret developing :chew

I hope we can see new images of the new movie predators figures soon, do you have any news about that figures Kyle???

Please just a little more news... =)

I said you are entitled to your opinion, if you read my post.

Aha! Thanks for the education lesson. Everything I've known up to now as been wrong until you came around.

Your welcome my friend :D

I`m not the only one with the same thing :sick !

Thanks to you Kyle, that sounds like a secret developing :chew

I hope we can see new images of the new movie predators figures soon, do you have any news about that figures Kyle???

Please just a little more news... =)

If you're taking HT I'm only guessing. I would think they'll get predators but who knows.

If you're taking HT I'm only guessing. I would think they'll get predators but who knows.

I`m talking about the Neca`s predators of the new movie

Any news about the date or images that you can show us, or other information Kyle ??? :confused:

I forget ask you about the elder predator; what new pieces you added in the figure that we can`t saw in the toy fair ???

Excelente firma y nombre!! :rock
Saludos paisano!!

Great signature and nick

Sì, me encanta esta firma y nombre, siempre los he usado.
Que te parecen los nuevos predators de neca???

Saludos y gracias :chew

Last edited:
I think most of the people that are saying HT is crap never liked the HT predator to begin with.
as for me, i always said that HT predator's appearance is crap, and that is because i talk about figures and movie, not about prices, industrial problems and so on. because i don't care why someone cannot make a good thing, i'm interested in figures, not in social, economical and other problems of producers. all those are their interests, not mine.

but i don't know about those who said "i don't see more than 1-2 bad things in HT Predator 1, he's fine" in HT thread but started cursing them in this thread.

to this time i see that tankman is an excellent sculptor who totally cuts off all jautja and avp crap, but neca where he works thinks only about money and not about product. it's a pity that tankman's sculpting talents and HT material and detalisation demands cannot unite. i'm so afraid that predators will become forgotten long before somebody at last makes 2 perfect figures of winston's preds.

Never. This is an english speaking forum. We speak english. :cool:

I wouldnt go to a russian website to post....nor any other website.

That is so retarded I'm not even going to try to answer CP... it's your choice to be rude and arrogant in your ignorance.

Now, back to cool Predator figures!

Can't wait to see more pics of Kyle's P1 pred. Do we know when these are due out?

Unknown at the moment, sculpting hasn't begun.

So far, the only Predators worked on are P1, Elder, and ones from the new PREDATORS film.

I like how whenever there's a thread about offerings from Neca that have counterparts made by a high-end manufacturer such as Hot Toys or Sideshow, the discussions deviate completely from the product itself and range from bashing any of said companies to downright personal insults. LOL.

We all have one... :peace

True mine is Nazis :rolleyes:

2009_inglorious_bastards_004.jpg

Back