NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Hope Neca make a 20" P1 Pedator(the Alien is 22").
Neca makes a lot of 18" Figures and Predator a very interesting Lizence. I think, a 20" Predator are sells very good. A lot of Peoples is the price for the Hot Toys Predator to high and for other Peoples they have the HT Predator where a bigger Neca Predator interesting, too. The Price for a big ans high detailes 20" Neca Predator is not a Problem. This is much less than a HT Predator.
In Europe we buying also the Neca Stuff and the Figures costs more.
Toystores like Neca no sell Neca Products.
Collectors buy this Stuff in Comicstores ore the internet.
Toystores are for Kids, not for Collectors thet buy Alien or Predatorstuff.
For Example a 7" Figure coast 15-22 Euros(thats 20-29 Dollars) and a 18" coasts 40-55 Euros(thats 54-74 Dollars).

Sorry, my englisch is bad, i hope you understand what I mean.

really, the damn cost wouldn't be such an issue if they made the larger figures in a smaller scale than 18".
like, oh, say... 1:6 scale. they made the Wolfman figure in 1:6. is anybody buying that? nope. make Predator.

Predator is a famous License.
A lot of Fans wish a big Predator Figure.
When Neca make a 20" Predator, they sells good.
This is the Predator Year, Predators in the Cinemas and new Figures.
When Neca make a 18" Jason of the Remake, they must make the famous sience fiction Hunter in this Size.

12" would be a disaster for me,
and not only for me : :rotfl

Yes, he kicked him in the tail the Photo shows it
... that was so cruel.

The two will never be friends, too different! :Wizard

lxw7tUwcMKVTYn6.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my name is Alien 18":rotfl

Looks like 12inch on the Photo but in real life he is only 7inch :D
Off course it looks terrible side by side, liike an Alien with Predators son,
perhaps they are looking for his daddy. :D Sweet Photo

Predator is a famous License.
A lot of Fans wish a big Predator Figure.
When Neca make a 20" Predator, they sells good.
This is the Predator Year, Predators in the Cinemas and new Figures.
When Neca make a 18" Jason of the Remake, they must make the famous sience fiction Hunter in this Size.
This is the third 18inch jason, he looks fantastic but so many of the same Charakter ? I dont know :monkey3

, !:confused:
But this is Necas management, nothing we can do.:angelsmil
A Terminator 2 figure or Conan in 18inch would be great too, they have the license

I wish i was the Boss of NECA, i have a good heart :D

The Original Predator from McFarlane is to old.
The Paintjob and the Sculpt not so good as the upcoming Neca Pred.

Tankmans Predator is clearly the most Accurate Predator ever made for me, no compare to the others on the market.

I know, i know but we had the scale already, Hot Toys is 12" too..

To exist a 12" Mcfarlane Predator and a 12" Hot Toys Predator.
Not exist a bigger Predator Figure(big Statues, not figures that higher).
A 20" Predator was a very interessting Figure.
The Size ist very interesting.

I know we already have HT in 1/6th but I'd still buy the NECA one as a 1/6th. Hopefully they'd make it true 1/6th unlike the midget HT one though - the biggest disappointment of that otherwise very nice figure for me.....this isn't why I started this post.......

Oh yeah - it looks like this figures legs are preposed to a heavy degree, I have no problem with that as its a standing pose that I would have wanted anyway - but for fun, I wonder could I put the NECA head on the McFarlane body for its roaring pose? A stupid idea to some of you I expect because of the McFarlane's innaccuracies but I could tolerate it - the McFarlane figure's dreadlocks are my biggest problem with that figure and I'd be rid of those.

Back