NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first-ever Praetorian figure would be great! It's something that's never been done, yet all Alien fans know about it. C'mon, Kyle!
You can at least put in the suggestion, right?

I TOTALLY agree. I'd love to see it done in figure form.

I TOTALLY agree. I'd love to see it done in figure form.

I would love to do it yes but we still need a queen and alien 3 right? I would run out and get these video game ones real fast if it were me.
I'll hit Randy up and we'll see.
More and more Aliens and Predators are fine by me. More than fine really. I love that stuff.

I would love to do it yes but we still need a queen and alien 3 right? I would run out and get these video game ones real fast if it were me.
More and more Aliens and Predators are fine by me. More than fine really. I love that stuff.

Dude, you're my hero!

Quick question...since we've seen the new PREDATORS Preds in the recently released preview...is there any way we can get a look at your PREDATORS figs now?

Hey Kyle, since we've seen the Preds (from PREDATORS) in the new preview...is there anyway we can get a look at the figures now?

Also, did you guys make a figure of...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't show anything here but I will say the fine cuts in China look really great. P1 and these new Predators are going to make some really great figures. Everybody at work is so into it. Myself I can't wait for this movie. It'll be fun to see what HT does with it if they are doing it that is. I think the film makers were smart to do something new. I'm hoping in a year from now every Predator fan will be very happy. I'm not so sure about AVP 1 though.

I hope you have read my Posts with any Ideas for a P2 Line(a normal and a Battle Damaged City Hinter, Kit-Bashed Lost Predators, a Trophae Wall Set). :)

When Neca brings the Queen why big is the Figure (12", 15" ore 18")?

Can't show anything here but I will say the fine cuts in China look really great. P1 and these new Predators are going to make some really great figures. Everybody at work is so into it. Myself I can't wait for this movie. It'll be fun to see what HT does with it if they are doing it that is. I think the film makers were smart to do something new. I'm hoping in a year from now every Predator fan will be very happy. I'm not so sure about AVP 1 though.

What are with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Dude, you're my hero!

Quick question...since we've seen the new PREDATORS Preds in the recently released preview...is there any way we can get a look at your PREDATORS figs now?

We're still working on things and I'm more involved now. The articulation will be sweet and our stuff looks just like what you see in the new video. I've seen some stuff from China and Randy and myself came up with something cool about the articulation and it looks like it might work really well. This movie is going to rock. I think the film makers were smart to go the way they did with this movie. Man I can't wait.

You habe begin with the Work on the Queen ?

Still waiting on the Queen and I'm hoping we'll do it. To me the McFarlane one is a slap in the face. It's cool but not the Aliens movie Queen. P2 is out there and with all this Predator stuff it might be smart to go with P2 first. Hopefully will get to all this stuff in time.

All this talk of new possible predators and aliens is getting me pretty pumped. Cant wait to see some pics of the stuff. Gonna be bouncing off the walls like a gerbil on caffeine :D

Thank you for the answer.
What ist with a Aliens Powerloader.
Two Sets to make a big Diorama(a Queen with a Base and a Power Loader with a Base).

I Hope Neca make a 20" P1 Pedator(the Alien is 22").
Neca makes a lot of 18" Figures and Predator a very interesting Lizence. I think, a 20" Predator are sells very good. A lot of Peoples is the price for the Hot Toys Predator to high and for other Peoples they have the HT Predator where a bigger Neca Predator interesting, too. The Price for a big ans high detailes 20" Neca Predator is not a Problem. This is much less than a HT Predator.
In Europe we buying also the Neca Stuff and the Figures costs more.
For Example a 7" Figure coast 15-22 Euros(thats 20-29 Dollars) and a 18" coasts 40-55 Euros(thats 54-74 Dollars).

Sorry, my englisch is bad, i hope you understand what I mean.

Still waiting on the Queen and I'm hoping we'll do it. To me the McFarlane one is a slap in the face. It's cool but not the Aliens movie Queen. P2 is out there and with all this Predator stuff it might be smart to go with P2 first. Hopefully will get to all this stuff in time.

Dude, you ROCK! I suppose there isn't much to say when it comes to comparing final products to two-ups, but I am so psyched to hear that you're cool with doin' more Aliens and Preds!

The Dog Alien is a necessity. As soon as I heard you did an "Aliens" version, I half-expected for my Doggy to come shortly after. Sadly, that wasn't the case. But hey, if NECA's touchin' it eventually, I can't wait. You did an awesome job on the other figs, so a potential Dog could blow McF's outta the water!

You did an awesome job on the other figs, so a potential Dog could blow McF's outta the water!
surely we could aim higher than that.
at this point i'm expecting it to look at least as good as the Halcyon kit.

That was an old sculpt from when he was at McF. He's not making one yet. Or even considering making one until the NECA boss gives him a go....

whatever HT will make,I am sure I won't get it.
not only the price problem,and also the crap QC……
I really want to see NECA P1 stuff soon.
What is the possible offcial release date? Tankman.

The link's broke :(
Is there an alternate one embedded amongst these 82 pages, by any chance?

Back