NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tankman, love your work, can't wait for what's coming down the track. Would love to know, if you can, would it be feasible to see figures released from the AVP video games, would love to see some generic marines in the line. Kudos for your top work and attention to detail.

That alien figure is really cool. P2 if we do it will be treated like the P1 figure. We'll go all out on making it look accurate.

I hope and pray you do p2, it will sale just as good as p1,
and if you do, do it, i hope it comes w/ an extendable spear, or at least the long verison of it, not a short one like wolf's.

Tankman, love your work, can't wait for what's coming down the track. Would love to know, if you can, would it be feasible to see figures released from the AVP video games...

I'm all for this as well.

I'd love to see the new AvP3 Pred, Aliens, Preatorian (especially) and Predalien (2nd most wanted) made into figures.

I hope and pray you do p2, it will sale just as good as p1,
and if you do, do it, i hope it comes w/ an extendable spear, or at least the long verison of it, not a short one like wolf's.

I think we'll do it and I'm looking forward to it very much. I like P1 best but next for me is P2. I've never seen a great action figure of him and when I look at the HT I think how skinny does the HT sculptors think this guy is? Same thing with the Mcfarlane piece and sometimes I think HT used it when they started doing Predators. We'll do the best one I'm hoping. Accurate OH YEAH.

There's a lot of room for improvement over HT's P2, it's a fun figure and the mandibles on the BD version look tough, but the proportions were way off. Even if not fully accurrate, I was so happy for the effort they put into their P1 so it'd at least look better proportioned than the P2 figure, and it did.

Can you put some pics up of this thing?

Ask, and ye shall receive...

PRAETORIAN
AvP2010-03-0603-04-08-16.jpg

AvP2010-03-0506-25-31-79.jpg

PREDALIEN
2zrixxk.jpg

2yw651l.jpg

20h0z2v.jpg

1zx01a1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool screenshots. I thought the praetorian was a queen when It first attacked me in the game. I was scared s***less at the time though!:horror

What is the big grey monster right of the queen ?

Ancient Queen.

Discovered by Weyland in an ancient Predator temple at the beginning of the game.

This is what she looks like when the player first meets her, after she's escaped the temple and started setting up a nest...

AvP2010-02-2303-09-37-95.jpg

Tankman, could you post Pictures of your work, when you work on the P2 Sculpt, please ?
It might be useful if we could find some minor flaws.

I have Ideas for the P2:
Neca make two Versions of the City Hunter Predator.
A masked Version with a long Spear, a cutting disc and a Skull with Spine.

And a unmasked battle damaged Version without the left arm, green bloody paintjob and a short Spear.

And a unmasked battle damaged Version without the left arm
what for?
if you need it so much, you can cut it off and paint green by yourself. it's better than spoiling the figure from the beginning.

what for?
if you need it so much, you can cut it off and paint green by yourself. it's better than spoiling the figure from the beginning.

You not seen the Predator 2 Film ?:horror

Ists little Spoiling, but what is battle Damage as an Battle Damage P2 Predator, excerpt from his arm ?

Back