NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be soon. But this is pretty normal. They always show something in a comic con, or festival thingy first.

Tankman what kind of articulation points the preds will have? And also any news about the 12 or 18 inch version of the predator? I hope the articulation points are not like at the Neca Wolf Predator. I don't like those points at the arms for example. They are ugly IMO.

At the prototypes there are not much articulation. Will this stay that way or not? I am fine with how they are now anyway, but I wouldn't mind if there will be points if they are not like at Wolf.

Oh and one more thing. About the paintjob. Do you think the final product's paintjob will be like at the prototypes quality wise? The way they are now...they are just beautifull and amazing looking at every way. I just can't get over the sculpt. It is great really.

Last edited:
Hmmm, slightly off-topic, but did anyone see this Alien figure?

Are you sure? I don't know why, but the dome looks different to me... maybe it's the camera angle or something.

EDIT: I just realised, wasn't there 2 editions of the Giger Alien from NECA? This must be the 2nd one...

There was a 7" and 18" scale Alien from ALIEN and a 7" Alien from ALIENS. That's just a the old prototype on dispaly to fill out the NECA booth, the prototypes always look nicer than the final products.

Not a problem, but there isn't a new Alien coming, just Predators and Terminators, for now. There could be other Aliens in the future, but nothing even at prototype level yet.

Which Figure have the corrected Dome, the 7" or the 18" Alien ?
I have no seen different Neca Big Chap Aliens(corrected), have you Pictures from this(final Product-differences) ?

Back