NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both and I'm very happy with the way the fine cuts are looking so far. P1 is looking way cool with its articulation and I'm hoping the paint job will turn out as good.

Any chance of seeing the Black Super Predator thats supposed to be in the new movie? If so would he be to scale compared to the other predators, since he is supposed to be bigger.

Which Figure have the corrected Dome, the 7" or the 18" Alien ?
I have no seen different Neca Big Chap Aliens(corrected), have you Pictures from this(final Product-differences) ?

The dome color was corrected in both scales.
I don't have any pictures, but if you search around you might find pics of the cloudy dome and the more transparent one.

Awesome news Kyle!
Looking forward to all that predator goodness in my hands! :D

You know how much I try to get these right. I'm hoping the paint job will be great. I know it won't be as good as the prototype but still this could be the figure I've been waiting for. I look at like a fan and not the guy that did the sculpt and I'm really smiling now. My HT Predator is starting to look kind of sad now.

Any chance of seeing the Black Super Predator thats supposed to be in the new movie? If so would he be to scale compared to the other predators, since he is supposed to be bigger.

To be honest I'm not sure about this now that I think of it. I do know these Preds will be kick butt.

Last edited:
Not at this time and he's a bit bigger than P1 but not much. I'm working on the head right now. The head is really a change for the Predator. I like it but I'm wonder what the fans are going to think. It's very detailed and a new take really. The first pics I saw I really wasn't happy but seeing him in action on the set I can say he looks bad A.

Hey Tankman, will there be a predator dog to go with these new predators?
rumor has it the predators have dogs to hunt with in this new movie.
also is predator 1 going to have sculpted body netting or fitted?

Does he look anything like the ADI Preds...and I mean are the jaws correctly in line? Both AvP preds' jaws werent accurate to both Winston designs.

Tankman, I have to ask you something. On the final Figure of the Predator from first Movie, can you open the controlpanel on its left arm ?

We'll see and the net on the 7 inch is sculpted on but China I must say looks to have done a great job. When we do a larger one we're hoping to do the net separate. We'll see in time and it's hard when you're trying to do something in the 15 and 40 dollar rang.

Last edited:
Any chance of a skinned body accessory for any of the Predator figures? I know it's a troubling item, but it's a signature aspect of the Predators' lifestyle and no one's done it yet.

There's dogs and other cool things and we might do them. We'll see and the net on the 7 inch is sculpted on but China I must say looks to have done a great job. When we do a larger one we're hoping to do the net separate. We'll see in time and it's hard when you're trying to do something in the 15 and 40 dollar rang.

So is that stating there will be a larger Predator or am I misinterpreting it?

I agree with the idea of not having an opening control panel. That is because unless there is enough articulation to support that type of pose it is just dumb. Come on, who wants their Predator to be standing there in an action posed with the panel open?:lol

Finally, a skinned body would be a cool accessory. I just don't know how well that would work out. The bodies were usually hung from something and would look kind of odd just lying on the floor next to the Predator.

Anyways, I am quite excited for these new figures. Kyle, again, they look amazing. You have done something no one has ever been to do. Well, I'm sure others have, like garage kit builders and what not, but Kyle is the first company to make them legally.

Really all I know is the cool things that were just concepts really. I'm not sure what all will be in the movie. The head I was messing with is just an idea and I was sculpting it on my owm time hoping to get a shot at sculpting on the Predators figures. My main job was working on P1 and we have others doing other parts on the Predators sculpts. I know things change here and there on some ideas that were out there months ago. I think there are dogs but who knows and the size of anything in the movie I'm not sure about. I really didn't want to know anything because I want to see this movie and have some surprises for myself. What I saw looked different and was cool but I'm not really sure to tell you the truth what is in the movie and the things were just ideas at the time. I started roughing out the concept and it set for awhile and I'm hoping to get a shot to finish it but someone else might get to do it because I was so into P1 and took a lot of time on it. I told Randy I didn't want to see anything if I'm not working on it and he said OK.

Finally, a skinned body would be a cool accessory. I just don't know how well that would work out. The bodies were usually hung from something and would look kind of odd just lying on the floor next to the Predator.

It'd be elaborate, but making a display base with enough of a tree to hang it from could work. It's a real long shot, I've just been wanting to see it done for some time.

So is that stating there will be a larger Predator or am I misinterpreting it?

I agree with the idea of not having an opening control panel. That is because unless there is enough articulation to support that type of pose it is just dumb. Come on, who wants their Predator to be standing there in an action posed with the panel open?:lol

Anyways, I am quite excited for these new figures. Kyle, again, they look amazing. You have done something no one has ever been to do. Well, I'm sure others have, like garage kit builders and what not, but Kyle is the first company to make them legally.

I'm hoping there will be and we've tlaked about it and how cool it will be to have the net not be sculpted on. We'll see.

Last edited:
Are the new Predators anything like this?

AVPR_27.jpg

Please tell me their jaws are atleast like this...

haircut_predator.jpg

We'll see and the net on the 7 inch is sculpted on but China I must say looks to have done a great job. When we do a larger one we're hoping to do the net separate. We'll see in time and it's hard when you're trying to do something in the 15 and 40 dollar rang.

Well I honestly hope at the big scale Predator the body netting will not be sculpted. If they will be sculpted than I have to pass the figure. And it would be a huge disappointment to me, because they are looking incredibly great otherwise, but I hate when the net is not separate. Your Predator is the reason why I skipped the HT's P1 version anyway (I never seen a Predator which looked as great as your's!!) and I want Anytime so badly with separate net. I don't collect the 7 inch format and I truly hope the big one will be alright netting wise.

I have a bad feeling about this because if they are made the 7 inch version with not fitting netting than why make them different at larger scale?

I'm hoping there will be and we've tlaked about it and how cool it will be to have the net not be sculpted on. We'll see.

I hope they will listen. My dream would come true. Do you think there is a big chance for the not sculpted net?

Well I honestly hope at the big scale Predator the body netting will not be sculpted. If they will be sculpted than I have to pass the figure. And it would be a huge disappointment to me, because they are looking incredibly great otherwise, but I hate when the net is not separate. Your Predator is the reason why I skipped the HT's P1 version anyway (I never seen a Predator which looked as great as your's!!) and I want Anytime so badly with separate net. I don't collect the 7 inch format and I truly hope the big one will be alright netting wise.

I have a bad feeling about this because if they are made the 7 inch version with not fitting netting than why make them different at larger scale?

I hope they will listen. My dream would come true.

So, let me get this straight...you DON'T want sculpted netting? :rotfl

Back