NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd LOVE to know what's up with this kick ass Alien Queen sculpt on Kyle's page!

queenwindrix002.jpg

I did this after I found out Jean St. Jean was letting the B team sculpt the queen. My hope was do a quick rough out and let them see what should be made. Too bad Jean thought hey dude we can do it better than Winston. I just about wanted to shoot somebody over this one. Things like this made it easy for me to take off and join up with my buddy Randy at NECA. I still have that Queen and it's waiting to be finished. At this point I would think we will get to it one day. I can say it's alot of fun for me to kind of get back at what happened 9 years ago. Holy crap NINE YEARS already? Funny thing is Sam Lute got to do an accurate Queen but it was from AVP and small. Sometimes things that happened at McFarlane left you going DUH. All in all the McFarlane job was a blessing and I met some great people. It also opened up a great chance for us take what we knew and head over to NECA. Things have worked out really well. I'm not so sure for Todd though.

Tankman, I have to ask you something. On the final Figure of the P1 Predator, can you open the controlpanel on its left arm (like it was at the McFarlane Scar Predator) ?
What is with accessories like a bloody skull with spine and a jungelbase ?
And what's about the City Hunter?
I saw some pics on your page with a Sculpt on it.

You worked on McFarlane in the past ?
Which figures did you made ?:D

Last edited:
A lot of Predator fans don't like the AVP look all that much. Even ADI told me they were unhappy with them. I remember the audience laughed when the Predator took off his mask. I haven't heard anything about doing those Predators. It wouldbe cool to do them anyway. They would make cool toys

Predator "fans" might not like them, but there's gotta be a reason both HT and TMP AVP figs still go for alot of money, right? I'd probably buy one of each AvP Pred. I was pretty disappointed that TMP never got around to making Gil/Chopper

These figures are gonna :rock Im gonna have to make room for 6" Figures :D I want Predator 2 Elder the most, New Predators, Unmasked Predator Jungle Hunter and Aliens Queen (If one actually happens :)

These figures are gonna :rock Im gonna have to make room for 6" Figures :D I want Predator 2 Elder the most, New Predators, Unmasked Predator Jungle Hunter and Aliens Queen (If one actually happens :)

Now you've mentioned it I realise just how many of these there are gonna be... And I'm DEFINATELY getting the P1 (probably masked+unmasked), Elder, the Predators depending on how they look and maybe even the City Hunter? Man, that's a lot of stuff.

Back