NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That turtle set lasted only 2 minutes and Hawkins I think was about 5 minutes. Either way, he sold out pretty fast.

Happy to get one of each! :rock

Hope everyone that wants one is able to get it!

Make sure you’re there a minute in advance and keep refreshing the page. And pray to god you get through the entire ordering process in under a minute.

Neca really screwed the pooch this year. They opened up the door to a level of scalping I haven’t seen in quite a while. It’s not like Marvel Legends or anything I’ve seen recently, where TRU closed and the box sets skyrocketed initially.

What the hell? I had no idea they were going up for pre-order today.... not that it matters since I never can actually get an exclusive pre-order in before they sell out.

I swear, I feel like NECA is making it harder and harder for me to collect their stuff. Very disappointing and really starting to make me lose interest honestly.

Already going for $70 on eBay.

So was Newt around this time 2 years ago though. They may hit ~$100 as a peak before NECA re-releases the figure in a repackaged form* in a couple months.

Then, like Newt, they will be easily had for $38-45 shipped.

*(perhaps a 2-pack with the jungle demon? I'd buy that)

Last edited:
Because he’s the director of the new film and, although someone else already mentioned this, they’re trying to play the same angle as with the Cameron Marine.

Curious if Hawkins is the opening to the rest of the crew. Has NECA mentioned their doing the rest. I pasted on Cameron as he's not in the movie but Hawkins is a essential part.

Why is Hawkins a Exclusive?

Because he’s the director of the new film and, although someone else already mentioned this, they’re trying to play the same angle as with the Cameron Marine.

Also because supposedly they have more wiggle room on less popular characters with these 'direct sales' exclusives. When people were asking about why Newt was the exclusive and not regular release 2 years ago, they responded with an explanation citing a larger margin of error for these since they get more of the profits direct and are virtually certain of a sell out. If they did these 'minor/niche' characters as regular releases they have to spend more, share more of prospective profits with distributors and risk poor sales on top.

Curious if Hawkins is the opening to the rest of the crew. Has NECA mentioned their doing the rest. I pasted on Cameron as he's not in the movie but Hawkins is a essential part.

No. I'm sure they'd like to but they aren't going to make them without actor likenesses so it purely depends on how many more, if any, of the actors agree to it.

I think it'll take a miracle. I don't think the full team will be made. But I'll buy whoever does get made.

There was a tiny hang up picking the shipping method and it kept cycling the loading screen, but all went well. Thanks for that link :duff

Back