NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing how Hawkins is the pre camp attack version with his sleeved shirt on, beige shirt Dutch is definitely the one to display with it.

They need an ultimate version of Dutch with swappable torsos. :lol

Muddy Dutch just needs a retool and repaint to be the definitive Dutch. It’s his best look in the entire film. Anyone who says otherwise wasn’t watching the same movie.

The scene where he lured the Predator out of his temporary solace, inviting him to finish things with a mighty roar... one of the best moments in 80’s cinema.

Watching the scene as a young boy is a rite of passage to manhood, and puts hair on your chest.

Silvestri's score in that scene is like cumming.

So badass that it thought he got away; he had the opportunity to sneak away to the chopper and chose to stay behind to kill the sunovafabich.

Best Dutch is jungle patrol.

The iconic contact scene look, he looks the pulpiest in that scene.

lF5bH6enH9F1m.gif

Also, his look when he talks to Billy and carries his rifle with one hand.

I like all his looks but if I had to pick one, and I did, for the Neca figure, it'd be that one.

I think he spent most of the film with that look, although the film almost gave each look equal amount of time, except for the shirtless vest version. That was quick. I like to call that look the DVD Dutch or the Get to the choppa version. :lol

Funny, when I was a kid I never wanted a Dutch figure, just the Predator.

I think he spent most of the film with that look, although the film almost gave each look equal amount of time, except for the shirtless vest version. That was quick. I like to call that look the DVD Dutch or the Get to the choppa version. :lol

Yeah, same here, but the older I get I appreciate that while the Predator is iconic, it's a small part of the movie, the real star and core of the movie, is Arnie.

Hmm, can't agree. Always wanted Dutch aswell. Arnie truly was my childhood hero and Dutch is easily his best role after the T-800.

Back