NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass-producing that ugly thing, the awful Kenner remakes, and the Weyland-Yutani extra from Alien 3... NECA sure is funny.
i made a dumb joke and now you quoted it without even needing it and i cannot delete it :panic:

I've seen this on Toyark today. It seems like the elder is cross-eyed.

Elder-Predator-Packaging.jpg

Not sure if people are being too careless when opening their Ultimate City Hunters but evidently the extended Spears are breaking. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure if people are being too careless when opening their Ultimate City Hunters but evidently the extended Spears are breaking. ..
I'm not surprised, it was brittle as **** in both previous releases, so I'm gonna blame the collectors on this one, I usually blame the manufacturer but the spear is a long piece of brittle plastic, only slightly bendable, so gotta be careful.

Anyway, review, added articulation looks fantastic, save for the diaphragm joint, which appears to be useless, at least it doesn't mess up the sculpt.

I'm not surprised, it was brittle as **** in both previous releases, so I'm gonna blame the collectors on this one, I usually blame the manufacturer but the spear is a long piece of brittle plastic, only slightly bendable, so gotta be careful.

Anyway, review, added articulation looks fantastic, save for the diaphragm joint, which appears to be useless, at least it doesn't mess up the sculpt.

Awesome I just hope I don't get a broken spear but we'll see.

I think it's pretty likely that they can break with a bad bump during shipping, but I've had 2 of the previous release and so far so good.

You know what? I take it back blaming collectors, what am I saying? :lol v3.0 and they still can't make the spear rubber when every weapon for every figure they make is rubber?

It's not like that brittle plastic is better, I'd rather get a crooked spear that I can fix with a hairdryer over a broken one.

I think it's pretty likely that they can break with a bad bump during shipping, but I've had 2 of the previous release and so far so good.
Which is why I'll probably go with big bad toy store more protection.

You know what? I take it back blaming collectors, what am I saying? :lol v3.0 and they still can't make the spear rubber when every weapon for every figure they make is rubber?

It's not like that brittle plastic is better, I'd rather get a crooked spear that I can fix with a hairdryer over a broken one.

Or make it an stronger plastic like resin or sum ****. Figuarts never had any broken spears from Wolf.

Weird paint alert at 7:39. And I saw something similar on the leg of a different figure. I like the articulation though...

Back