NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird that its loose that way. I did the same, tucked it behind the plasma weapon. If you look at the tip of the plug its smaller in diameter at the end, like its supposed to plug in somewhere, but I couldn't find any hole at the back.

It stands up pretty well on its own, but I always use stands for my large figures (Hot Toys Dynamic Figure Stand):

predator.jpg

What's with us NECA guys and our Star Trek ships? I've got a few and I've seen some in another regulars collection aswell.

Last edited:
What's with us NECA guys and are Star Trek ships? I've got a few and I've seen some in another regulars collection aswell.

I've got most of Diamond Select's line, and I intend to hang them from the ceiling so that I can free up some precious shelf space...

The art asylum ones? They ARE nice. Hoping for a Reliant at some point.

The only one I need now really. I decided to stick with just the Federation ships of the movies. I don't have a reboot Enterprise though as I think it's an abomination...and pretty useless in the movies to boot, gets its ass kicked all the time and from what I hear that won't change in the next film.

The only one I need now really. I decided to stick with just the Federation ships of the movies. I don't have a reboot Enterprise though as I think it's an abomination...and pretty useless in the movies to boot, gets its ass kicked all the time and from what I hear that won't change in the next film.

Amen to that. Never cared for the reboot design. The Bird of Prey is also very, very nice. Can't wait for the Reliant. Might make me wanna recreate the Mutara Nebula battle on my ceiling :p

Amen to that. Never cared for the reboot design. The Bird of Prey is also very, very nice. Can't wait for the Reliant. Might make me wanna recreate the Mutara Nebula battle on my ceiling :p

The Bird of Prey is iconic no doubt but I figured if I bought that it'd open the door to every other ship they might make. I wanted to keep it as limited a collection as possible. But the Reliant is a Federation ship so it's allowed. I wonder if there'll be any battle-damage variant....though it'd want to be more than a scorch-mark paintjob for the Mutara Nebula scene.

What's with us NECA guys and are Star Trek ships? I've got a few and I've seen some in another regulars collection aswell.

Hey guys. I made a thread over in General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc. called Diamond Select Toys - Star Trek Ships.

Lets see those Starships.

Your quote drew my attention to a word mix-up in my post. Duly corrected. :lol

I'll have a look at the thread, I have no pics at this time though....

Cool. I like it. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get. I think NECA usually puts their SDCC exclusives up for order on their eBay store don't they?

Cool. I like it. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get. I think NECA usually puts their SDCC exclusives up for order on their eBay store don't they?

This is what Randy tweeted about the online availability of this exclusive during the Con.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
our own portal, we will share all the details closer to actual event. we have done this for years, veterans know

NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS on what store? Amazon... I don't have ebay

There was a time I was actually going to pass on the AVP preds because of how I feel about the movie. I'm really glad I didn't because these are incredible figures, got wave 15 yesterday.

Attachments

• 0511161833a.jpg
    0511161833a.jpg
    803.4 KB · Views: 140
They are also releasing the Lost Tribe ship from P2. I had to ask them what this was because I never have seen a full pic of the ship other than the back from the movie.

Attachments

• CiRsPPlWwAMi_ZD.jpg
    CiRsPPlWwAMi_ZD.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 229
Back