NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 10 day notice from BBTS for Series 15 can't wait!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Waiting on my TRU order to ship as well. as I ordered 2 sets from TRU and one set from BBTS

Dude! 3 sets? That's hardcore :rock. I thought about doing that myself so I could have all of the options for each figure, but I didn't know what I'd do with the left over figures without hands or accessories. I wish NECA would just charge $3-$5 more per figure and give us all the hands and accessory variations with each figure.

Dude! 3 sets? That's hardcore :rock. I thought about doing that myself so I could have all of the options for each figure, but I didn't know what I'd do with the left over figures without hands or accessories. I wish NECA would just charge $3-$5 more per figure and give us all the hands and accessory variations with each figure.

Im either gonna make a couple customs or movie accurate figures...(Celtic at the beginning as an Control panel gauntlet,One of the anchients from the flash back only as one arm chopper blade instead of two,stuff like that.)

12377587_980602855355219_8814241904550233340_o.jpg

Im either gonna make a couple customs or movie accurate figures...(Celtic at the beginning as an Control panel gauntlet,One of the anchients from the flash back only as one arm chopper blade instead of two,stuff like that.)

That's a cool idea. I knew about Celtic's left gauntlet change, but I didn't realize that one of the flashback ancients only had 1 of the big chopper-style arm blades. I still haven't opened my series 14 figures yet (they're in storage atm), but are the chopper blades removable? I mean, I know the blades themselves are, but can you remove the piece that's attached to the gauntlet that the blades slot into?

That's a cool idea. I knew about Celtic's left gauntlet change, but I didn't realize that one of the flashback ancients only had 1 of the big chopper-style arm blades. I still haven't opened my series 14 figures yet (they're in storage atm), but are the chopper blades removable? I mean, I know the blades themselves are, but can you remove the piece that's attached to the gauntlet that the blades slot into?

Oh I don't know if the they are removable but I'm pretty sure the gauntlets are removable since they are an separate piece. Unlike the older figures were their gauntlets would not rotate(1/4 P1,P2)

One Blade:

AVPBattle.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking of starting a Predator collection. The new 1/4 classic Predator by NECA seems like a good start. What do you guys think of it compared to Hot Toys Classic Predator 1/6?

They are both great, but probably the bigger question is what scale do you want? Or you could be like most of us and be obsessive by collecting multiple scales - 1/10 (NECA), 1/6 (Hot Toys), and 1/4 (NECA)

I generally believe that bigger is better. However the HT is double the price of the NECA. Is the price difference worth it as far as sculpt - paint etc. are considered?

I generally believe that bigger is better. However the HT is double the price of the NECA. Is the price difference worth it as far as sculpt - paint etc. are considered?

There is no question, the Hot Toys is far more detailed. However, I'd say the NECA one may be more accurate (the P1 predator). But the Hot Toys Elder Predator is far far superior to NECA's in every single respect (my opinion only).

Are the hot toys ones worth the price? I think ALL Hot Toys figures are overpriced. But it doesn't stop us from buying them!

Arrived today from TRU Online! :)
The metallic paint on the helmet is definitely more silver-y than the previous releases. I like it. He comes with an extra right hand too (fist and staff holding right hands).

o68X2x9.jpg

whktjgK.jpg

5DCTX3H.jpg

SHXCU5v.jpg

Arrived today from TRU Online! :)
The metallic paint on the helmet is definitely more silver-y than the previous releases. I like it. He comes with an extra right hand too (fist and staff holding right hands).

o68X2x9.jpg

whktjgK.jpg

5DCTX3H.jpg

SHXCU5v.jpg

Nice my two sets will be here Saturday

Nice! Did one of your leather straps break? See left leg.

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. I just checked and one strap actually has a peg and the corresponding strap has a hole, so it's just a matter of snapping them back together. Thanks for pointing it out!

I got my Predator Jungle Hunter 1/4 today. What a great figure! Nicely detailed and its huge. My only question is, the small tube/cable that attaches to the right of the Pred's mask is loose on the other end and it appears to plug somewhere. Can anyone point out to a Predator newbie where the other end goes?

I got my Predator Jungle Hunter 1/4 today. What a great figure! Nicely detailed and its huge. My only question is, the small tube/cable that attaches to the right of the Pred's mask is loose on the other end and it appears to plug somewhere. Can anyone point out to a Predator newbie where the other end goes?

The wires on mine are the same. I don't think that they plug in anywhere. I just tucked the loose end back behind the plasma caster so it looks like they are plugged in.

Back