NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Predator design. I eventually want to see the AVP line happen, but enjoy the offerings we've seen revealed so far.
As Star Wars has slowed down, for the moment, NECA,,and my other favourite franchise, Aliens, and to a slightly lesser extent, Predator, has filled the collecting gap.
Star Wars had so much variety, Predator has much less so, so the Kenner homage, comic characters, and such, are O.K by me.
I get the impatience, but am hopeful everyone we'll get what they eventually want.

Geopina there will never be a movie Predator figure from Neca with a removable mask only masked and unmasked heads. The only reason Ahab, Nightstorm and Viper have removable mask is because they aren't movie Predators and accuracy of the sculpt and size can be off Neca has stated that it can't and won't be done on a movie Predator.

I hope the come out with 1/4 Scar pred. W/ removable mask.

iB5amIjRymby0.gif

Just bought two 1/4 scale NECA Predator 2 guardian figures for $20 each at TRU. Figured I'd check then out at that price. Sure beats the $1200 for the Predator 2 maquette I have on order...lol

Looks like I'm too late for the deal. The figure is listed $79.99. Guardian isn't my favorite, but I would most definitely picked up 1 or 2 for $20. That is too good of a deal to pass up.

Just bought two 1/4 scale NECA Predator 2 guardian figures for $20 each at TRU. Figured I'd check then out at that price. Sure beats the $1200 for the Predator 2 maquette I have on order...lol

WHAT was the SHipping/????

$20 for 1/4 scale figure is out of my mind.
Good luck for you guys can got at this price.

Back