NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get more comic and game inspired figures! We will see AVP and the Queen soon as long as we get both I'll gladly buy cool looking repaints with a bit of new tooling in the meantime. You all know AVP will be awesome figures ,all the complaints will turn to praise and it's all brought to you by cool repaints with a bit of new tooling being sold in the meantime.

Seems they are in no rush to do AVp as someone asked when AVP Preds are coming and there reply was just "eventually".. So I doubt it if we will get them this year...

I swear It feels like they are trying to get people to lose interest in the AVP line so that they don't have to release those with the Excuse that "People didn't buy the Kenner predators so the AVP line has been cancelled"

This is getting pathetic. I have never seen another company use the same molds with repaints as much as NECA does. absolutely pathetic.

They killed this line, at least for me. They took way too long to release new sculpts between the Lost Clan predators. When it first started they were pumping out brand new sculpts like there was no tomorrow; the Predators line, followed by Predator 1 and 2, then the Lost Clan. After that they dropped off the face of the earth with lackluster, underwhelming repaints called "Kenner Tributes" and comic predators.

Randy's **** attitude toward AVP also irritates me. Yeah, I get it, it's not your favorite movie, but it will still sell like hot cakes, and isn't that your end goal? You are a business, no? My TRUs and Suncoast are loaded to the gills with the last few reject predators that no one cares about.

Exactly, People are going to start getting tired. Even if AVP comes people will be too burned out by these crappy repaints. I Swear if Randy could he would just release the AVP predators with the existing Predator 1 and 2 bodies.

I still will not believe they are releasing AVP until they show us the prototypes painted already. Randy is being pathetic. He rather release all this kenner crap than the predators from a movie he hates... what a joke

Yeah Kenner predators have a much smaller fan base than AVP ones, I guarantee it. My LCS refuses to order anymore neca preds after the first kenner wave because he ate them.

Ive lost pretty much all respect I had for randy when they pulled the blade fighter ********, what a waste

Yeah Kenner predators have a much smaller fan base than AVP ones, I guarantee it. My LCS refuses to order anymore neca preds after the first kenner wave because he ate them.

Ive lost pretty much all respect I had for randy when they pulled the blade fighter ********, what a waste

Wow, some people are acting like Randy kidnapped a group of Nigerian schoolgirls or something. If you don't like it, don't buy it. And I can assure everyone that these diversions into EU Preds won't keep the AvP Preds from happening, regardless of sales.

Wow, some people are acting like Randy kidnapped a group of Nigerian schoolgirls or something. If you don't like it, don't buy it. And I can assure everyone that these diversions into EU Preds won't keep the AvP Preds from happening, regardless of sales.

Thats the problem, they are ****** sellers and could easily be used as an excuse for them to not venture into the AVP line...

Oh but KoBE assures us... so its all good

Well I like NECA but damn give us AVP already.... These comic and Kenner ones are ****ing boring..... We know they are working on them but **** give us them already... If it were Batman they would already be out....

I don't collect this line as I was only interested in the human characters but I know from other Neca lines they make "questionable" character choices and then kinda pass the blame when the line fails on to the consumer. I think maybe that's why people are so frustrated.

The Prometheus line is a good example, the appeal of those engineers were niche but they had reuse potential so I think that's why NECA produced them, but they bombed. So now people won't get the shaw and fifeld figs they prototyped and Randy's reasoning is that "retail isn't interested and there wasn't enough fans". Well maybe they would have been if they'd made the figs they asked for.

They did this with L4D too, according to randy "human characters don't sell as well" which is why they led with two special infected characters, despite people clamouring for the survivors. Needless to say the line didn't perform and that's it for any future releases.

Don't get me wrong, they are by far and away my favourite "low end company" for the products and licenses they have, but they are as bad as Mattel for blaming the consumer for their own mistakes and failings.

I don't collect this line as I was only interested in the human characters but I know from other Neca lines they make "questionable" character choices and then kinda pass the blame when the line fails on to the consumer. I think maybe that's why people are so frustrated.

The Prometheus line is a good example, the appeal of those engineers were niche but they had reuse potential so I think that's why NECA produced them, but they bombed. So now people won't get the shaw and fifeld figs they prototyped and Randy's reasoning is that "retail isn't interested and there wasn't enough fans". Well maybe they would have been if they'd made the figs they asked for.

They did this with L4D too, according to randy "human characters don't sell as well" which is why they led with two special infected characters, despite people clamouring for the survivors. Needless to say the line didn't perform and that's it for any future releases.

Don't get me wrong, they are by far and away my favourite "low end company" for the products and licenses they have, but they are as bad as Mattel for blaming the consumer for their own mistakes and failings.
Are you serious? If the engineers from Prometheus have little appeal with fans of the movie, who would collect the line, then Prometheus as a whole has limited appeal to collectors. I loved the line, and bought everything they put out except for the holo engineers, and i really wanted Shaw. But to say that it was dumb to make the Engineers first is a ridiculous point to argue. I want Ripley, but Aliens are more visually interesting as toys. I wanted Dutch, but Predators are more interesting as toys. I too get frustrated that Neca doesn't always follow through with a line i want to see expanded, but to jump from that point to saying that all of these character choices are BS is a bit of a leap

@NECA_TOYS @RAAM22 I'm curious, so does that mean no AVP Predators this year?

NECA
‏@NECA_TOYS
“@Clay_Pruitt: @NECA_TOYS @RAAM22 I'm curious, so does that mean no AVP Predators this year?” Correct

‏@NECA_TOYS
“@Clay_Pruitt: @NECA_TOYS @RAAM22 I'm curious, so does that mean no AVP Predators this year?” Correct

*sigh* You know, what I'd really love would be for them to tackle the Aliens and Predators from the Dark Horse Comics. Forget the awful films. They've just about run the Predator line into the ground at this point though; I think a break of some kind might be needed.

Anyone up for an AvP reboot? Sounds terrible on one hand, but after the last one I'm not sure it could be worse. I'm not sure I see Fox giving the rights to someone who's more than a studio puppet, however. I do think a new film might be the only way we see an AvP line from NECA, however. They've got to ride the coattails of...something.

no, What they are doing is delaying Official movie predators that people have been wanting for the past 4 years or so. NOW they are going to delay them One more year. what the hell
Randy is the one acting like AVP kidnapped a group of nigerian kids or something. No one else is making these figures, McFarlane did some and a lot of us could not get them. He hated the movie so much he rather turn people's money away? :cuckoo:

Neca has the license, Randy has the power to deliver AVP figures to the fans that have requested them and demanded them for years. but he keeps delaying them for this crappy Kenner figures that no one wants.
I swear I'll be in my 40s when the AVP line is released even if they make it at all....

NECA started off great with their Predator figures, their 1/4 P1 in 2011 being an outstanding figure and still one of my favourites. Now they just keep putting out crap after crap and continue to chat BS about them making the AVP Preds. We all know they will never make them...

I'm giving up hope on avp :gah:
not getting any more kenner preds.
Not even getting the whole next alien wave. I'll just get bishop. :wave

I just got the 1/4 open mouth predator 1, he looks fantastic.
I want to pick up the masked one now and the Elder predator.
what are your thought's about the newer 1/4 elder and big red ?

Back