NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking on selling my masked orig Pred 1/4 loose no box. What would be a good price?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Thinking on selling my masked orig Pred 1/4 loose no box. What would be a good price?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Maybe $125 plus Shipping. Most collector's want the boxes but I throw the a **** away. $125 sounds reasonable or $100 plus shipping.

I just got the 1/4 open mouth predator 1, he looks fantastic.
I want to pick up the masked one now and the Elder predator.
what are your thought's about the newer 1/4 elder and big red ?

The 1/4 Elder is a shame. This figure is not very accurate. Neca know that the sculpt have several errors, but they dont fix this. Further the paintjob looks like a cheap figure, with this ugly greay.

Necas P1 plays in a other league, he is nor perfect, but very, very good, especially the great sculpt.

they will never be out. ever. mark my words. There will be some kind of excuse

If I am not wrong I recall seeing some prototypes.... maybe I dreamed it. :(

necaavp.jpg

Such a failfrom Neca not releasing AVP figures :lecture

they will never be out. ever. mark my words. There will be some kind of excuse

I think I previously marked your words, but I'll do it again anyway. Consider it marked.

What do I get if you're wrong? Conversely, what do you want if you're right?

Last edited:
I think I remember them saying all their stuff is sculpted 1/6th and then shrunk or blown up to what it needs to be.

And going off twitter convos that Scar proto was also put aside for other projects and the sculpt hasn’t been finished. Or worked on all that much by the sounds of it.

I do think we will see some AvP Preds but I personally don’t think they will be released until they are ready to do AvP Aliens. No reason for that though just a feeling.

Back