NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure the the skull pack will show back up on NECA's eBay store. I snagged it for $19.99 a week ago. It said it won't start shipping until mid-July. I won the wall on eBay last night for fifty-odd bucks. I thought that was a good deal considering the retail is $70...

I only have a couple of Predator figures, so I want the figures as well as the Skulls, so I don't feel to bad about picking up the older sets.

I asked NECA on Facebook if the UK would be able to get hold of the Trophy Skull packs and they said yes. The preorders would be going out soon.

Thanks for posting the SKU and UPC numbers a couple of pages back.
Much appreciated!

question for fellow pred fans....

sans extraction and muddy what ver is the definitive dutch? i ask cuz i plan on opening one and its between patrol and encounter...

was patrol for alot of movie yeah? but for some reason prolly the movie poster i had in mind that encounter is the definitve dutch, now im unsure.. anyone? i know to each there own but curious as to what other pred fans are thinkin

thks. :)

sans extraction and muddy what ver is the definitive dutch? i ask cuz i plan on opening one and its between patrol and encounter...

was patrol for alot of movie yeah? but for some reason prolly the movie poster i had in mind that encounter is the definitve dutch, now im unsure.. anyone? i know to each there own but curious as to what other pred fans are thinkin

Patrol IMO defines what Dutch is all about. It has the look of old school army style Arnold in films. But as far as figure's depicting Arnold's likeness then it has to be the Jungle disguise.

Which do you think is the cooler scene? The shooting in all directions part that the Patrol Dutch is based on OR the Trap-setting part where Dutch nominates himself as the 'cheese' which Encounter Dutch is based on.

I really wish we knew which other versions of Dutch is coming out.

There's a surprising amount they could still do.

-Red-shirt Dutch
-Get to the Choppa Dutch with shouting face and BD shoulder
-muddy Dutch with roaring face (though other than the roaring face we just got this)
-'You are one uugly mudda-fuhka' Dutch with most of the mud washed off
-Victory Dutch (hands on hips pose at the end)

They might be wise to hold some of these to go in waves that might also include other P1 soldiers....kinda like how Hasbro feels the need to include a Darth Vader in every other wave of Star Wars figures.

There's a surprising amount they could still do.

-Red-shirt Dutch
-Get to the Choppa Dutch with shouting face and BD shoulder
-muddy Dutch with roaring face (though other than the roaring face we just got this)
-'You are one uugly mudda-fuhka' Dutch with most of the mud washed off
-Victory Dutch (hands on hips pose at the end)

They might be wise to hold some of these to go in waves that might also include other P1 soldiers....kinda like how Hasbro feels the need to include a Darth Vader in every other wave of Star Wars figures.

I like all your choices. I definitely want to see the mud washed off look after seeing how superb the JD came out in hand. :clap

It's ironic that you call the last pose Victory..Yes he won and lived but at the huge cost of his invincible and well talented commando team which he has worked with and being a tight unit suddenly being eliminated in less than a few days by a being he has never encountered or understood in his whole military experience.

I think that final scene in the copter were he is just smitten and silent said it all. I think if they ever continued with his character in the films I think the experience would've changed him mentally.

But if that aside, I would like to see that variant in a figure as well. :lecture

I really hope I find the Jungle Disguise Dutch at Toys R Us this week. From all the pictures posted on here, I'd have to agree this is the probably the best figure from the entire Predator line.

That's old news though. We've known from early on that it'd only have the large skull.

I remember Neca had changed his mind. Perhaps remember correctly

It is a fake?

972006_281409221995706_1497269461_n.jpg

Back