NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So unless I can find a Jungle Hunter from Series 1.

This new Jungle Hunter (with updated leg joints) in the twin pack is the re-release?

And I assume it will come out in a single pack, like what they did with City Hunter Masked...

So unless I can find a Jungle Hunter from Series 1.

This new Jungle Hunter (with updated leg joints) in the twin pack is the re-release?

And I assume it will come out in a single pack, like what they did with City Hunter Masked...

Yeah - pretty sure NECA said they were going to do P1 as a special anniversary figure or something like that (or maybe I'm wrong?). A masked version of this one is also coming in wave 8 with the 2 Dutch figs.

I just got my two pack today. Haven't openened it yet, but can see that the paint is definitely much nicer this time around.

I have series one jungle hunters for SALE MIMB

Should keep it!

Would be a good collectors item... If you wait long enough... :lol

Yeah - pretty sure NECA said they were going to do P1 as a special anniversary figure or something like that (or maybe I'm wrong?). A masked version of this one is also coming in wave 8 with the 2 Dutch figs.

I just got my two pack today. Haven't openened it yet, but can see that the paint is definitely much nicer this time around.

Yeah I heard about the P1 Special Anniversary Edition with the updated joints.

I got the masked version but non updated joints.

I've noticed that Scout is usually more expensive then the others. He seemed the least desirable. Am I missing something?

I've noticed that Scout is usually more expensive then the others. He seemed the least desirable. Am I missing something?

it's because of his p1 mask, i think.that's the reason i got him.as far as costing more, he mite have been the short packed one of the case.

just got my p1/p2- 2-pack today, and the paint is alot nicer this time around, but i did notice there is no yellow on the eyes of p1 or p2 this time ,just black dots, and p1 has no pink on botton lip under his teeth this time around, even though i haven't open mine yet i don't think there is a throwing disc included w/ p2 even though the packageing states that it does, he has a closed fist on his right hand ,so he couldn't hold it anyway,i mite be wrong, but i can't see a disc in the packageing anywhere.the trophey skulls are awsome, but i really have no love for this version of p2.
i really love this verison of jungle hunter, best small one yet,it even has the front loin cloth like the 1/4 had, can't wait for the new masked one.

Am I mistaken or despite the 2 pack supposing to be a battle damage set, the P1 is totally clean and just a nice roaring P1 figure?

Am I mistaken or despite the 2 pack supposing to be a battle damage set, the P1 is totally clean and just a nice roaring P1 figure?

he has green blood on the side of his ankle of his right leg,like in the movie.

Last edited:
I think NECA is saving the "extra bloody" Predator for a special Toys R Us 2 pack. I can totally see NECA doing a final scene Dutch with rock and a bloody dying predator that comes with the famous log! that would be pretty awesome I must say. I wonder if Hot Toys will redo a 1/6th version Dutch. I hope so! Dutch and Hicks are my two favorite sci fi characters

one more week til series 7 hits retail shelves! post if you see any freaks, will be checking my rus like a madman soon. so in need of that CH. im sure they will go fast once put out.

dig the new jungle hunter in that 2 pack but hate the CH. if that breather was removable i would be sold. any reviews of said 2 pack online anywhere?

just got my p1/p2- 2-pack today, and the paint is alot nicer this time around, but i did notice there is no yellow on the eyes of p1 or p2 this time ,just black dots, and p1 has no pink on botton lip under his teeth this time around, even though i haven't open mine yet i don't think there is a throwing disc included w/ p2 even though the packageing states that it does, he has a closed fist on his right hand ,so he couldn't hold it anyway,i mite be wrong, but i can't see a disc in the packageing anywhere.the trophey skulls are awsome, but i really have no love for this version of p2.
i really love this verison of jungle hunter, best small one yet,it even has the front loin cloth like the 1/4 had, can't wait for the new masked one.

IIRC Harrigan had P2's throwing disk by then so it's nice to know they remembered that.

Back