NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battle damage 2 pack is out, see in-hand pics on the bay.

why isnt that breather removable on the city hunter? wtf neca? he holds it to his face in the movie. :p

masked single carded CH must hit soon pls! preorders said nov but neca on twitter said early dec.

@Johnny Utah, this says Neca in the Past about the 1/4 Pred, Dutch and the Marines and they coming.

Neca can make easy some Rescue Team Members.

Dillon(they use the upper Body of Apollo creed and the Rest from Dutch).

For Billy Neca can use the Body of the upcoming Rambo 3 figure, they must only sculpt his face and some Accessories.

The Rest of the team are a Problem, they have different bodys.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

No, why ?

Neca says a lot, in the end it comes out differently.

They say no to dutch and they coming.

They say no to AVP, and they will coming.

The Point is this, Neca make all Predators from the movies(except AVP 1), what they want to sell now ?

Look at Aliens, its the same thing.
And now they make the Marines.

Why should the marines more popular than the rescue Team ?

the skulls look nice.I don't understand why neca started painting p1 with mushroon tan skintone, the predators classic had the right skintone color that p1 had in the movie.

told me they were sold out already yesterday of 2pack. also said they had no 1/4 preds but i went in and they had one warriror pred 1/4..

that breather on the pred 2 look so bad. hard to believe they would make it unremovable. sigh.

Sadly I missed out on conan. The war paint version goes for close to $100 on ebay.:(:gah:

Unless it was the last toy I was ever going to buy I wouldn't spend that amount on a small NECA figure.

I have the Temple of the Serpent figure with that classic sword-wielding pose. Never got any of the others.

damn having the USCM and Dutch's rescue team would be so awesome! I'm hoping with the success of Hicks and Hudson, Neca and HOT TOYS will consider doing other human characters from not only Aliens, but the Predator franchise. Thus, we get Drake, Vasquez, Apone, Bishop, Frost and Ripley from Aliens and Dillon, Blain, Mac, Billy, Hawkins and Poncho from Predator

Went to 4 different Toys R Us's today, no sign of the 2-pack yet. Hopefully they will have it online soon.

The vest from second version of Dutch looks green? :horror

Why, I've never heard, but, Dutch's vest does change within the movie. In the early scenes when he has his full getup on, it's very definitely brown, but by the later scenes with the tank top and shirtless, it looked almost black.

1987_predator_012.jpg

predator-1987-03-g.jpg

4218681_big.jpg

The work on these figures looks pretty spot on to me, very impressive, and thankfully, NECA loves re-releasing figures so I should be able to find masked and roaring figures to go with him.

ref1-8671.jpg

ref3-8671.jpg

Back