NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my p1/p2- 2-pack today, and the paint is alot nicer this time around, but i did notice there is no yellow on the eyes of p1 or p2 this time ,just black dots, and p1 has no pink on botton lip under his teeth this time around, even though i haven't open mine yet i don't think there is a throwing disc included w/ p2 even though the packageing states that it does, he has a closed fist on his right hand ,so he couldn't hold it anyway,i mite be wrong, but i can't see a disc in the packageing anywhere.the trophey skulls are awsome, but i really have no love for this version of p2.
i really love this verison of jungle hunter, best small one yet,it even has the front loin cloth like the 1/4 had, can't wait for the new masked one.

Congrats on your score man. I just opened my set today, and totally agree with you. Best NECA P1 yet (though the hip ball joints are little loose on mine). Can't wait for the masked version in wave 8.

The P2 is neat. I'll never display him, but still a fun little figure for me at least.

Congrats on your score man. I just opened my set today, and totally agree with you. Best NECA P1 yet (though the hip ball joints are little loose on mine). Can't wait for the masked version in wave 8.

The P2 is neat. I'll never display him, but still a fun little figure for me at least.

thanks and congrats to you. i'm not keeping my p2 w/ breather mask, just don't like it at all.

The two pack is back in stock at toysrus.com!

The engineer vs. trilobite two pack is also available there. :)

I didn't really notice it until now, but from those Dutch prototype pics it looks like they are using the same awesome skin-colored plastic they are using in the "Rocky" figures. Man, I can't wait for series 8!:yess:

Am I the only one that absolutely hates the "flesh" colored plastics being used by NECA recently?
In my opinion, they completely kill any of the subtle sculpt details that would normally be present if the figures were painted. I used to be a huge NECA fan when their figures were more like beautifully painted, limited articulated figures. Nowadays, they look more like something Jakks or Mattel would produce. Totally dissapointing that such great sculpts get wasted in casted plastic.

Tankman, do you have an opinion on the matter?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that absolutely hates the "flesh" colored plastics being used by NECA recently?
In my opinion, they completely kill any of the subtle sculpt details that would normally be present if the figures were painted. I used to be a huge NECA fan when their figures were more like beautifully painted, limited articulated figures. Nowadays, they look more like something Jakks or Mattel would produce. Totally dissapointing that such great sculpts get wasted in casted plastic.

I kind of agree here. I have four lost Predators displayed (Boar, Guardian Snake and Borg) on my shelf and Borg Predator looks the least appealing. His skin tone does not match with the other three.

Yes, you are.

:D

Just kidding, actually I've no idea what people's preferences are, but I think I've seen mostly positive feedback on the translucent plastic used on the newer preds. Can't talk about other figures as I don't have any, but I do believe that it works wonderfully well.

I for one, applaud NECA's move to more articulated figures that still retain great sculpts and paint apps.

I didn't really notice it until now, but from those Dutch prototype pics it looks like they are using the same awesome skin-colored plastic they are using in the "Rocky" figures. Man, I can't wait for series 8!:yess:

im having trouble waiting for seires 7. cmonnnnn already. wants me CH! :impatient:

everyday i check the bay hopin to see packaged in hand pics.

I Think the tranculent Plastic lookes not natural on the Predators.
On the 19" Predator(the Mouth Area) it looks to shiny.

But for Humans, this new Plastic are perfect.
In my last Post I mean, it would be cool if Neca uses this Plastic for the Marines in the Aliens Line and the Eggs.

The Paint ruined many Human Figures like Kyle Reese ore the other terminator Figures.

It looks a little bit like the Skin Texture from the expensive 1/6 Figures(Hot Toys, Blitzway, Enterbay).

Big-Red-Predator-4_1353947208.jpg

The wristblades being painted the same color as the skin looks a bit silly. Not really fond of the red armor myself but if other people want that..well to each their own.

The wristblades being painted the same color as the skin looks a bit silly. Not really fond of the red armor myself but if other people want that..well to each their own.
It's not the same color as the skin. The wristblades are supposed to be a metallic gold color. But I agree, this is one of the dumbest Predator designs out there.

Hey let's take a predator, paint him red, give him shiny gold wristblades, and make him look like a samurai. Genius.

if the armor was a bronze or a mix of some other metal like colors i think it would be a cool design. for me its the red color that makes it look rather silly.

so that was neca pic yeah? none in hand on the bay i see. damn must be patient, wants that CH!

my local tru sucks, i call ask if they have preds the dude checks and says say "no". i go in and check and they do. gonna be spendin alot in gas to keep checkin. friggin jerk, do ya job.

I think it's just the lighting on the blades making them look like the same color. no matter i have no desire to own this predator either.

if its there when i grab me my looong awaited and much dreamed about CH i will consider getting it for a repaint.

tis a wtf for me that neca made this fig but refuses to make other official pred characters like detective harrigan.

Back