NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ____ing awesome. It's the most powerful and passionate of all the Alien movies.
Alien 3 was an incredible movie.. Most people just aren't intellectual enough to understand it.

There weren't enough marines, pulse rifles, hoards of Aliens, etc..for your average Human to enjoy it. Predictable Humans, no imagination..no soul, no spirit, so stale and boring..

Will always be my favorite A/P movie.

But yeah, we need a damn NECA Dog Alien..I can only keep my McFarlane version in one pose, or his head falls off. :lol

Thank God...other people who get Alien 3.
And we really need an accurate dog Alien that can also be posed on all fours or standing and not fall the ____ over doing either.

wheither neca people liked the movie or not, it's a no brainer,an alien3 dog alien figure will sale.neca is in business to make money, i thought',if not, maybe the owner and mangerment are not as greedy as i thought, just selfish.

Love for alien 3! All is right in the world and 2012 is setting up to be a great year! Now all we need is a time machine so somebody can erase A:R from history and therefor not having A3's emotional and final ending to the saga being pissed on just for the sake of a crappy movie and a happy ending.

Love for alien 3! All is right in the world and 2012 is setting up to be a great year! Now all we need is a time machine so somebody can erase A:R from history and therefor not having A3's emotional and final ending to the saga being pissed on just for the sake of a crappy movie and a happy ending.
Okay, fine.
I was enjoying all of the Alien 3 love, but then you had to go there. :(

There isn't really anything wrong with Alien Resurrection.

Is it an AMAZING, ____ING INCREDIBLE OSCAR-WORTHY MASTERPIECE!!!?

Hell. No.

Is it a good movie? Absolutely..

Like Blade said in a different thread several weeks ago..the only problem with it (if you can even consider this a problem), is that the movie was "unnecessary". I think that's the only slightly reasonable reason people have bash it..

But yeah, Alien 3, my favorite, incredible movie, blah blah blah..

There isn't really anything wrong with Alien Resurrection.
If A:R would of been its own movie and didnt Bring Ripley into the fold at all not even 1 mention it would of been fine. Have the crew of the Betty show up with their cargo have Call be the mguffin who would slowly drip feed a narrative to the viewers and her crewmen on creatures and such as the movie progressed ect... It had a great cast, great ost, great setting and i love the new creatures design (bar the abomination).

Its just riddled with negativity due to it feeling like a Ripleyfest. She dies in 1 movie and in the next one she has a daughter, 18 grandkids and is on her way to being Alice from the Resident evil.

I do think the A:R Aliens are way overlooked though. They have a top notch design (i even like the chicken legs)

I get what you're saying and can understand that point of view.
I might have even preferred it without Ripley as well..

As for the designs, the Xenos were nice..but my favorite from the movie is definitely the Newborn. I think they did a great job with it..
Truly was a sick and disturbing abomination..as it was meant to be.

Alien 3 was an incredible movie.. Most people just aren't intellectual enough to understand it.

There weren't enough marines, pulse rifles, hoards of Aliens, etc..for your average Human to enjoy it. Predictable Humans, no imagination..no soul, no spirit, so stale and boring..

Will always be my favorite A/P movie.

But yeah, we need a damn NECA Dog Alien..I can only keep my McFarlane version in one pose, or his head falls off. :lol

I love Alien 3...but holy ____. Just stop. Alien 3 isn't even deep. It's a great movie, but the way you're describing it is totally ____ing wrong. In every way.

The reason people hate it was because it ____ all over Aliens. But that was the point. That's why I think it works. It says ____ YOU to the audience, and shows how this thing ruined Ripley's life. It's a very sad movie.

But intellectual? What? Not really. It's a studio product film. Made with very little creative control. It only really works in the AC version. You see what was cut for the sake of the mass audience.

Aliens should never of been the way it was. It was a fantastic movie but it butchered the Creature and the atmosphere. Alien 3 brought the creature back and better than ever. The feeling of suspense and that anybody could die also came back. And the fact that most of the criminals in the prison showed more morals than the company did in wanting to get rid of the creature was also sobering. Great great movie (all though i do agree you need to special version it).

Aliens should've been the way it was. It was the most logical, and perfect place to go.

The 3rd should've been the perfect mix of Alien, and Aliens. But it wasn't. Because Fox is retarded.

What made Aliens any different from starship troopers other than Ripley and LV 426?

Barely anything. Thats why A3 needed to happen.

So? It was still filled with tension, and fun at the same time. It's one of the greatest sequels, and films of all time.

Cameron didn't dumb down the Aliens. The people afterwards did. They only took the bug version of the creature for various comics, games, ect. And eventually movies. That was the problem.

If Alien 3 was made by the right people, and not made as a product, it could've been a classic. But it's not. I still love the film. But it's so very, very flawed.

Even with the HT 1/4 news it will have no bearing on a HT vs NECA 1/4 scale war. HT's 1/4's will still be 4/5 times the price of NECA's in a completely different market still.

But many have the Hot Toys Figures collect, they also have buy the Neca Pred .
Because he was accurate and larger.
He was the only 1/4 figure they made at this timre.

Hopefully Neca announces more 1 / 4 Predators.
And there are some things to improve.

Its not high-end, but "middle end" ists possible.

I hope not, that with the HT 1/4 Announcment other 1/4 Neca figures are dead.

@ celtic

How was A3 a fail though? The most important part of these movies was the creature and the human interaction with it coupled with the tension. A3 had the same if not more than Alien did. We go from Alien being a creature that cannot be killed as stated by Ash then them being killed 20 a minute in every way possible in Aliens. There was no real tension in Alien until the queen arrived and that is only because it was basically a rip off of the final sequence from Alien. A3 made the creature relevant again.

Alien 3 was a fail because it wasn't as good as Aliens was.

That, and the studio lied about what the film was about.

And the movie was cut to ____. After watching the AC, i'll never go back to the ____ty theatrical version. It's awful to me now.

And if you really think Alien 3 made the Alien relevant again, well...yeah. You'd be wrong. Most people HATE Alien 3. Even more so hate Res. After Alien 3, the entire series took a hard nose dive into ____ ville.

Hence why the Alien is dead, and wont be seen in Prometheus.

So much hate... and yet ive seen no reason for u to hate the movie other than behind the scenes crap which doesnt matter. I know all what went on too im well clued up and so are many people here. How a movie is made and all the back stage crap does not matter if in the 90 minutes you watch it that you cannot see it. And in the special edition you cant. What IN the movie did you not like?

it didnt do as well as Aliens because people wanted to go into the cinema and cheer at ____ getting blown up. They must of been dissapointed when they saw Alien again.

I love the move. So maybe you should read better. But to the rest of the world Alien 3 is a piece of ____.

It didn't do as well because it was poorly constructed. Important scenes were taken out, barley any character development, no heart. No soul. It was just very bland.

I'm talking Theatrical version here. The one everyone saw in theaters, and hated ever since. You CAN see how the film was restrictive. Not allowing any time to breath.

The AC fixes most of those issues. Thankfully.

And the thing is, Aliens did all those things right. It was different from the original. It wasn't a remake. It evolved the character of Ripley. It created some of the most memorable characters of all time.

There is a reason why people consider Aliens one of the greatest of all time. I doubt Alien 3 would ever be on that list.

Id agree with all that bar "barley any character development, no heart. No soul. It was just very bland" as to me i felt it had the most heart and soul of all. Its so bleak it just plays with my mind when i watch it. In a positive way.

And also why you will always find clusters of people who love it because they feel the same. Its possible for people to want and get different things from the same franchise and be happy.

Back