NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boar and Hippie = win

poor P2

just a little repaint the P2 will look much better...
really love the articulation of this figure!!!
Test01.jpg

Test02.jpg

Test03.jpg

How hard can it be to paint that? I have no experience painting..but it doesn't seem too hard if you have taken classes, which I assume the factory workers have...

How hard can it be to paint that? I have no experience painting..but it doesn't seem too hard if you have taken classes, which I assume the factory workers have...

it would not be as hard but I imagine its probably time consuming.... and they probably want to get these done quick, which sucks
because cyzombie's paint job shows us how amazing this figure turned out to be

Not hard at all, all you need is patience... classes or not doesnt matter, howevr or excellent details and finishes, some pointers from repainters may help.

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing that we're seeing repaints at this stage before most of us even have it.

It's kind of both. I have no enthusiasm for these figures whatsoever, but if I had enough time to repaint them over winter break... I'd probably pick up a few for the learning experience. Plus they'd also end up looking better.

Basically, whether it's good or bad depends on whether or not you're willing to repaint them.

I can't paint. I'd have to commission someone. I'm just gonna continue hoping they put him out at '1/4' scale. The paint apps on that would be much better.

No but they can start by using the right colours.:lecture

The colors are right- there just isn't enough paint in places, like the thighs, mandibles, and upper forehead. They should be having the brownish paint color that's on the body in those places too.

Tell that to McFarlane.

Accurate or not, they created a pretty great paint job on the P2 head. Better then the ____ty looking one we're getting.

Masked is the way to go.

LOL just give it up man. Mc Turd P2 is just that. One piece of crap and the head sculpt is laughable. Our P2 freaking rules that thing with the paint job it has. If you like brown turd color with the worst P2 head sculpt ever good for you. As a huge P2 fan I'm very happy with our figure which kills Mc Jokes figure and I can't wait for fans to pick it up and take notes. The McFarlane figure was such a joke.

Back