NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good weurk Mac!

I like the Alien shots in particular. I wish we could get those at 1/6.

I just hope NECA gives us a dog alien in the near future. I would love a Queen but I feel the dog alien is more likely to happen first.

Hoping to hunt down the Series 4 Preds soon. Still need to pick myself an Elder up next time I'm in town.

I just hope NECA gives us a dog alien in the near future. I would love a Queen but I feel the dog alien is more likely to happen first.

Hoping to hunt down the Series 4 Preds soon. Still need to pick myself an Elder up next time I'm in town.

more aliens, more predators, the better.

I'm still waiting for prefused to explain how he pre-ordered Series 4 last week from CSC when it wasn't yet even on their site.

I'm still waiting for prefused to explain how he pre-ordered Series 4 last week from CSC when it wasn't yet even on their site.

maybe he prayed to the toy gods and got a miracle order through, before they're even up for order.:rotfl

It's a test shot and it's being tweaked out.

tweaked out my skinney butt, paint on p2 is the same on the final product as the test samples,, from the ones i see for sale on ebay from china.
oh well mine will be repainted for sure.
neca knew these colors on p2 were wrong and didn't match, but let the new factory screw them up anyway.

Last edited:
tweaked out my skinney butt, paint is the same on the final product as the test samples,, from the ones i see for sale on ebay from china.
oh well mine will be repainted for sure.
neca knew these colors on p2 were wrong, but let the new factory screw them up anyway.

Like we weren't expecting something like this anyway...:gah:

I love NECA...but they're making it harder and harder to defend them.

As long as they don't snap right out of the package, I can deal with the paint issues!

Really awesome pics Greygoose - they really show the high quality sculpts we all love from NECA.

Back