NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what it sounds like. But I'm more interested in hearing what the interactions were like.

The Mcfarlane`s predators are the most ugly predators ever; from left, right, behind, whatever you see this are horrible, they never respected the big artistic work of the original creators of this amazing movies ALIEN/PREDATOR, same like HT. To me and a lot of fans that can see the BIG BIG DIFFERENCE BEETWEN Kyle`s GREAT FAN/SCULPT/ARTIST WORK and the work of people that only do this to make the bussines for a company without thinking what fans wants to really have in their hands. Kyle`s work is the best artistic and accurate of PREDATORS that fans know, even if they don`t say nothing. Mcfarlane predators it`s ok for a teens fans or kids to play with them. To us, more PREDATORS FANS, we have years hoping this beautiful work that Kyle did, and he know prefectly what he need to do to make history in the predator`s legacy. Thank you Kyle

Ah yes. Steroid Hicks. Helmatless, with Motion Tracker, or without....lol.

But I do think the AvP line was McF's best line ever. Top notch sculpts. They're inaccuracy helped a ton. I got my name from The Celtic Predator. And he is still the only one left from my original buy. I never replaced him. I hope I can keep him, the HT one, and the helmet forever.

I do know they just went in and reused the P2 body. Being that the AVP Preds look kind of ify in the movie maybe that wasn't such a bad move. The body on P2 though isn't good for P2 figure. Not for a figure that should look Kevin Peter Hall-ish. I do hope we get a chance to do a great looking P2.

Mister Kyle, you must know approximately the month that will sell predator 1 and elder predator. Please, can you say a small advance to us of the approximate date? PLEASE ! you must know something =) Thanks

The Mcfarlane`s predators are the most ugly predators ever; from left, right, behind, whatever you see this are horrible, they never respected the big artistic work of the original creators of this amazing movies ALIEN/PREDATOR, same like HT. To me and a lot of fans that can see the BIG BIG DIFFERENCE BEETWEN Kyle`s GREAT FAN/SCULPT/ARTIST WORK and the work of people that only do this to make the bussines for a company without thinking what fans wants to really have in their hands. Kyle`s work is the best artistic and accurate of PREDATORS that fans know, even if they don`t say nothing. Mcfarlane predators it`s ok for a teens fans or kids to play with them. To us, more PREDATORS FANS, we have years hoping this beautiful work that Kyle did, and he know prefectly what he need to do to make history in the predator`s legacy. Thank you Kyle

Thanks so much and I just hope the prodution will turn out as good as I think it can. I'm a huge fan myself and I really tried hard to do the figure I would want.

Mister Kyle, you must know approximately the month that will sell predator 1 and elder predator. Please, can you say a small advance to us of the approximate date? PLEASE ! you must know something =) Thanks

I don't think I'm suppose to say. Sorry about that. We'll have some Predators goodness in a few months in the meantime.

Although Kyle, I know you dont like the 12 inch McF Alien, but I do want to thank you for it. Its one of my favorites. I treasure it so dearly. :D

But yeah, I agree about the McF P2 thing. I cant wait to see a nice P2. Hopefully you guys will create the ULTIMATE P2 with everything. Swappable ARM, like the entire ball socket for the battle damage. I want one arm without the sawed off wrist.

kyle will predator 1 and elder p2 figures come out after the new predators movie figures, or maybe before ??

That has been confirmed many many times in this thread.

Yes, they will come after the PREDATORS figures.

Thank you very much to you Kyle, and thank you for your answers, then we need wait with the nails in our mouth =( One more question: Have they separately the dreadlocks one by one or they have the dreadlocks like the wolf predator ??

I would make a guess and say the dreads will be like Wolf's. The only thing I am worried about is how the head works. Is it going to be a base forehead with interchangeable faces like Wolf or will it be three separate heads. That would eliminate the entire "seam across Wolf's face" issue.

I don't recall seeing a 2 up for Wolf, but I'm guessing/hoping that because there were 3 separate heads on display at ToyFair, that means they'll use 3 separate heads to make P1 and no ugly seams.

Thanks for this cool info, tankman! Did you have a lot of direct contact with McF? What was it like to work for him?

First two years were really good and the last two years wasn't so good. I was one of the top guys there and it was easly to see where things were headed.

I would make a guess and say the dreads will be like Wolf's. The only thing I am worried about is how the head works. Is it going to be a base forehead with interchangeable faces like Wolf or will it be three separate heads. That would eliminate the entire "seam across Wolf's face" issue.

We learned by the wolf not to go that way this time.

Although Kyle, I know you dont like the 12 inch McF Alien, but I do want to thank you for it. Its one of my favorites. I treasure it so dearly. :D

But yeah, I agree about the McF P2 thing. I cant wait to see a nice P2. Hopefully you guys will create the ULTIMATE P2 with everything. Swappable ARM, like the entire ball socket for the battle damage. I want one arm without the sawed off wrist.

That alien figure is really cool. P2 if we do it will be treated like the P1 figure. We'll go all out on making it look accurate.

Thank you very much to you Kyle, and thank you for your answers, then we need wait with the nails in our mouth =( One more question: Have they separately the dreadlocks one by one or they have the dreadlocks like the wolf predator ??

The deads will be improved on the P1 figure and all and all better than the Wolf. It'll be a better figure all the way around.

We learned by the wolf not to go that way this time.

Ok Kyle, you have officially made my day!!!!!! NECA is a freaking awesome company! They have great figures, and learn from mistakes. Unlike some other Predator toy lines...*cough* TMP*cough*

My god, better dreads as well?!?!?! What's next, the thing comes alive at night when put into a little chest? Ay dios mio!

Back