NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres probably not enough fans of the 8" figures on SSF. Probably the only reason the 1/4 P2 figure poll has the amount of votes it does is because of the size.

Hmmm.

So, in a year's time when they finish the P2 Lost Hunters NECA are going to cease making Predator figures...?

Regardless of their current position, I could see the decision being reconsidered if the P2 line sells well.
who knows. it'll probably be more than a year before all the Lost preds are out and NECA has a full plate license-wise. and they'll probably get the rights for the new Alien and Predators sequels by then. not to mention, there are still 2 more Alien movies they need to make figures from. i'm not holding my breath for any more AVP stuff from any company, let alone NECA. and like i said, there was a ____-load of collectibles already made from it from multiple companies. i consider that franchise finished for good and NECA tends to agree. they have better things to do with their time and talent.

Alien Resurrection is a bigger "Meh" for me than AvP. I'd rather have updated Celtic predator, Scar etc than anything from Alien 4.

What is this you speak of?:cuckoo:

:lol

Aw man you didn't hear? They made a 4th standalone Alien film. It was awful with cardboard cutout humans and totally stripped away whatever fear factor was left in the Alien.

:wink1:

In seriousness....well actually I was serious..but carrying on - I just don't like the changes A:R made to the design of the Alien. I also have no love for the newborn. Wouldn't even take it out of completism.

Back