NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man you didn't hear? They made a 4th standalone Alien film. It was awful with cardboard cutout humans and totally stripped away whatever fear factor was left in the Alien.

:wink1:

In seriousness....well actually I was serious..but carrying on - I just don't like the changes A:R made to the design of the Alien. I also have no love for the newborn. Wouldn't even take it out of completism.
:tap

I dunno, these look like two totally different factories to me. Assuming they didn't go all-out on their photo of Gort

Here's the photo NECA released of the masked Predator in packaging:

Predators-NECA-Cracked-Mask-Classic-Predator_1286363937.jpg

Looks exactly like the Gort photo.

necagort3.jpg

So expect Gort to look on par with the unmasked/masked versions in-hand.

2d1mmv7.jpg

Photo Credit: Elder_Predator2

Alien Resurrection came off like it was conceived by someone who overheard a conversation about Alien between two people through a wall from another room and since they couldn't really make out any details that would make a decent story that fit within the Alien universe they decided to just fill in the blanks with scenes of lame ass gunfights and a Ripley clone making out with the apparent lovechild of Pumpkinhead and a Teletubby.

I see.

I hated Pearl Harbor also. :lol

Didn't Alec Baldwin play a pilot in it? I remember laughing everytime he said something. His acting was so dramatic it felt like a comedy.

Back