NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But is that from the new factory? Maybe NECA's using two, and the old one is still manufacturing the previous series while the new one will make only the upcoming figures.

But is that from the new factory? Maybe NECA's using two, and the old one is still manufacturing the previous series while the new one will make only the upcoming figures.

They had said on their twitter awhile back that the series 1 and 2 re-releases were being made at the new factory.

the neca falconer predator is my favorite so far of the line, i just wish they would have made the robot bird to go with him and he would have been perfect..
hopefully they will release another falconer with the robot bird.
but when masked p2 comes out he will be my favorite predator from this line.,can't wait.

Im gonna pick up the elder when he comes out. I am sure my local TRU will get him in. Ill hang him up with my other new neca predators.

Looks like I'll have to hit some online retailers then. Anywho, here's a pic of my new Wolf

100_1237.jpg

:monkey2 You hurt my feelings lol. More articulation would have been great but I'm still very happy with figure but yeah I do wish I could get better poses out of him. All the other "dramatic" poses I tried looked wonky.
I didn't mean you personally, I have the figure and it's so hard to pose it.

Back