NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everyone call their masks "bios." Does that stand for anything? I've noticed the term used quite often since I joined this message board.

It stands for "Biomask", which refers to the fact that it helps Predators breath in strange environments.

It stands for "Biomask", which refers to the fact that it helps Predators breath in strange environments.

Thanks very much for the info! For the 1st few weeks on here, I kept reading "bio" over & over again and couldn't remember anything in the Predator movies using that term. Now it makes a lot of sense.

201071515132486.jpg

I just won an auction on eBay for a Cloaked Berseker. I love the design of the character, but don't like the paint job on the regular figure, so now I'll have one that's great without paint!

very nice! alright this may have been mentioned already but, original looks the same size as berserker and falconer? there not suppose to be like that right?

I think the new Preds are supposed to be larger, but I'm sure NECA just reused the same body with mild variations for all of them. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if ALL of the new series of Predator figures have basically the same body, kind of like the DC Universe Classics figures.

Back