NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics of my classic predator

4804337040_b1ab6ece67_b.jpg

4804337174_3ae160affe_b.jpg

4804337290_e9dcd55566_b.jpg

4803706371_a4ce8548c4_b.jpg

4804337422_4a97a5e662_b.jpg

in my opinion, this is better than the mcfarlane one, and the sculpt and pose look like the Cinnmaquette!

Excellent pictures. I think many of us have been waiting for pictures like this to be taken to get a better idea of the Classic Predator.
In the future, I will not knock NECA based solely on the 1st few photos that surface. Instead, I'll wait for clear, large pictures to show off the detail in sculpt & paint & compare them to the prototypes shown.
In this case, NECA did not disappoint at all. I think that's the best you can get at the 7 inch scale as far as paint detail. The sculpt looks just as good as the proto too. Earlier pictures made it look like the sculpt was somewhat altered especially in the mid-section and stomach. Apparently not.
I'll be buying a few of the Classic Predators version to hold me over to 2011 when figures based exactly off of Predator & Predator 2 are released. I plan on buying multiples of all of those figures.
Fantastic job, NECA! :clap:clap:clap

I can pass on the classic, I'll just wait for the official P1 things to come out later this year. I think I can pass on falconer too for a little while. But I'm totally going for the berserker right away :rock

The classic predator looks a helluva a lot better in those shots than the ones Toyworld posted? I still can't make up me mind on these.

I can pass on the classic, I'll just wait for the official P1 things to come out later this year. I think I can pass on falconer too for a little while. But I'm totally going for the berserker right away :rock
the problem with that plan is we don't know that NECA will make a P1 with the open mandibles.
as far as i've seen, they've only announced P1 masked and unmasked/closed mandibles.
so, the Classic may be the only way to get that head sculpt for sure. i'm getting it.

the problem with that plan is we don't know that NECA will make a P1 with the open mandibles.
as far as i've seen, they've only announced P1 masked and unmasked/closed mandibles.
so, the Classic may be the only way to get that head sculpt for sure. i'm getting it.

Yeah, I asked them on twitter if they were going to re-release the open mouth head on the P1 figures awhile back, and this is what they said:

honestly I don't know but if we do it'll be a while as we have many other Preds that will come first.

So if you want the open mouth head anytime soon, I would pick up one of the classic figures, otherwise you may be waiting awhile for that head again.

Yeah, I asked them on twitter if they were going to re-release the open mouth head on the P1 figures awhile back, and this is what they said:

honestly I don't know but if we do it'll be a while as we have many other Preds that will come first.

So if you want the open mouth head anytime soon, I would pick up one of the classic figures, otherwise you may be waiting awhile for that head again.

And since it's going to be exactly the same figure, except for the bone trophies, there's really no reason NOT to get this version.

Called the TRU here in San Diego; zippo. They hope to get the figs this week, and that I should call again Wednesday (inventory day). Crapola... guess we'll find out.
Good news is, I read that Greg Nicotero is coming to SDCC, so I'll see if MAYBE I can get my exclusive NECA Berserker signed by him :rock.

wait, when are we supposed to be getting the neca predator 1 and 2 figures? 2011? why so far off? i thought it would have been in a few months.

Back