NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I can live until they are shipped to me, I still check stores weekly. I've learned to be relaxed for most releases, means I am not spending a lot as often.

I was at TRU today, they said they would get the predators in two to three weeks, maybe a month.

I'm gonna go kill somebody know. See y'all later.... :slap

With mainstream collectibles, no one has a friggin' clue what's going on. It can take anywhere from two weeks to two months! There's no set release date. Not if any and all random stores can buy these things and update their inventory on different days. Me, I just wait and call. Plus, with the new HT stuff coming out, these are merely the cherry on top :).

Is that in San Diego, judging by your location? I'm going there this week! Would be pretty cool to get some NECA Preds while I'm at it...

Never mind, pretty far from SD. Checked the Google Maps. Guess it can wait until after I get back.

So what are all the points of articulation on these?

On Classic his package says over 20 POA, what I've counted by looking at the pics are this:

Head-1

Shoulders- 2

Elbows- 2

Back of Gauntlet swivel- 2

Wrists- 2

Waist-1

Hips- 2

Thigh Cuts- 2

Knees- 2

Ankles- 2

Plasmacaster swivel- 2

Wristblade slide-out- 1

= 21. There may be more that I can't see from the pics, but until I have them in-hand, I dunno. Looks like the BSP's don't have the Back of Gauntlet swivel joint though.

Last edited:
I know a couple of vendors here locally at Frank & Sons got their shipments in !

Well, I just got back from Frank & Sons, and there are no new NECA Predators anywhere. I asked around, and was told they're still a couple weeks away, but that they'd show up there first since NECA's distribution center is so close. They said if anyone has them right now, it's through back door channels, not regular shipments. I'm still crossing my fingers for Comic Con availability.

A buddy of mine said he might be getting them into his online store the 20th. I'll let you guys know tuesday if i get them.

E

They will, but with NECA stuff it usually takes a few weeks for it to show up at mainstream stores. You never know... Lower-end collectibles are a bit tougher to keep track of.

TRU consistently has the Neca product they will carry on the website for preorder months before they actually are in stock. There is no evidence of that for these Predators figures.

Back