NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined the movement!
I also shared the hell out of it on Facebook. Toys R Us has a limit of 3 2-packs per order, but I just bought 3 2 packs. I don't care if I'm stuck with them or not, this is one of my favorite current figure lines.

#BeleiveInTheApe

You ROCK! Doing things like that will give you the peace of mind that even if it does end... You did your part. :)

Sallah

If they don't show him this weekend, I am running out and buying an extra Cornelius to do a head switch with Wave 3 Caesar. A little reworking, and you get a pretty decent "Battle" Caesar! Rough Photoshop-

battlecornelius.jpg

Sallah

Series 3 is going to rule! FINALLY picked up the Ape Soldier 2 pack. Awesome set! Now need Ursus! Still need to pick up Zira too.

Aldo's droopy eyes look great, now they need to just make them bloodshot. Neca needs to stop teasing us with horses, and introduce a few humans. Veska looks cool, needs a smaller eyepatch.

Last edited:
Six apes, spread across series 3 and 4 i guess.

I hope they have more than this for show tomorrow. Suprise us with a 1/4 scale at least. pleaseeee

Surprise us with a human! Why give us an 8" Taylor if we're not going to get one in 7" line? Where are the mutants? Veska's eye patch is much too large. This line should be called, "Planet of only Apes." However, I will buy them all!

Oops my last comment. Should be six spread across series 4 and 5. We already have the next series confirmed with previous reveals.

Haha planet of only apes.
Agree exactly with what you said. Maybe they are saving it for beyond series 5 or even 10 before they start doing humans. They made the 8 inch Taylor to play with the 8 inch apes. I skipped that Taylor however I still bought the 8 inch apes. They should come with more accessories though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new apes look awesome but I do agree with stickman. Where are some damn dirty humans! At least give us Taylor and Nova Neca.

They really need to include a 7" Taylor in this line. They could get atleast two different versions out of him (astronaut and slave).

All these new Apes are great looking no doubt, but I'd rather have a Taylor to go with Zira, Cornelius, and Zaius to round out the first film than be knee deep with all these sequel apes and the television series. If the line does without Taylor, that'll be disappointing.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great photos! All the new figures are a must have!!!! They are all awesome!!!! The new pics of Aldo look much better seeing him up close. The tv gorillas are awesome. And I notice they fine tuned Julius maybe they weren't happy with the other version and that was the reason for the delay. Urko and veska are both awesome. Hopefully we get a release dat for them. Neca has my money again!!!

Back