NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was tremendously surprised to see Curry Pennywise at my local GameStop today. Went ahead and cancelled my BBTS order. :yess: They’ve been coming through a lot recently, with the First 10 Years Legends figures and whatnot.

LmzZdXi.jpg

F4xEX1V.jpg

Love the sculpt. Practically perfect figure all around. It definitely feels like more love went into this than the Skårsgard Pennywise, whose proportions are very wonky. His balloons starting falling forward and caused him to take a shelf dive, but thankfully he’s okay! Twisting the balloon strings seems to help a lot.

Will be taking him into the woods by my apartment tomorrow for moar pictures. There’s a lake that looks a bit like the one from the miniseries there too.

I was tremendously surprised to see Curry Pennywise at my local GameStop today. Went ahead and cancelled my BBTS order. :yess: They’ve been coming through a lot recently, with the First 10 Years Legends figures and whatnot.

View attachment 424478

View attachment 424479

Love the sculpt. Practically perfect figure all around. It definitely feels like more love went into this than the Skårsgard Pennywise, whose proportions are very wonky. His balloons starting falling forward and caused him to take a shelf dive, but thankfully he’s okay! Twisting the balloon strings seems to help a lot.

Will be taking him into the woods by my apartment tomorrow for moar pictures. There’s a lake that looks a bit like the one from the miniseries there too.

The figure is pure King. I'd kill for Jack Torrance.

it really is amazing figure, literally snapped me out of a 3 day long depression when i opened it and starting tryin the dif heads. sharp teeth is my preferred look, soooooo needed a reg smiling head to go with the monster hands per the box/vhs box image. surprised they missed that or decided not to do, prefer that to the frown or laugh head. he was angry alot so could part with laugh for smile i think....

Yeah, I thought the omission of a regular smiling/smirk head was strange. He makes that face a lot in the series too.

I have all three the pennywise figures and the Tim Curry (90's) is by far my favorite. The sculpt is amazing coloring is on point. Love the other two as well but if you can only have 1, I would highly recommend the Curry Pennywise.

Got the 1990 version yesterday and love it! But as others have said, I really wish they included a standard smiling head in place of the default angry head since the laughing head is the only one of the four that comes close.

WW9INJl.png

Waiting on my Curry Pennywise to ship from Amazon. Gonna look into upgrading the material on the balloon strings to keep them permanently stiff, so that Pennywise can hold them from the bottom without them leaning.

Just got Curry version today. Easily one of the best figures Neca have ever done.

I noticed a few tie the balloon wires around each other so it makes it more stable when holding them in his hand if it helps.

I never take my NECA figures outta of the box, so it's not an issue for me. But I live vicariously though you guys and reviewers watching them being opened up. lol

I never take my NECA figures outta of the box, so it's not an issue for me. But I live vicariously though you guys and reviewers watching them being opened up. lol

I tried once to keep'em in their box, just to see if it's actually possible to resist. It only lasted a couple of days... it was tormenting. Honestly I don't know how you do it.

I have some NECA figures still in the box, until space becomes more available. Then everything is getting opened.

I tried once to keep'em in their box, just to see if it's actually possible to resist. It only lasted a couple of days... it was tormenting. Honestly I don't know how you do it.

It was hard in the beginning, but at this point I have about 200 figures. There is just no room to display them at this point. So it's much easier for me now. LOL

Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

Found both version out in a Target in Miami. Sweetwater area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got them in today. Both figures are really well executed, but I like Curry a bit more. Those heads are amazing. I would've traded the surprised head for a smiling one for sure. Most likely the laughing head will stay on.

Back