NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be a good waist clamp type stand for these figures? I can get Curry Pennywise to stand pretty solidly on his own with 6 balloons, but I can't get Skarsgård to stand very well because his joints are kinda loose. I have him on a clear circle stand with a foot peg, but it ain't cutting it.

The Curry figure is a contender for figure of the year. It is truly the best NECA has released, which says a lot since they are a high quality company. The battery acid head is amazing.

using the 90's ver sculpt as a start they so need to do a book ver per kings descrip, all silver no vest and bow tie.

Got both versions. Finally got the Curry version yesterday. Both are well packaged and good for displaying in the box but they are too good to be kept inside. I also have the Gamestop version coming soon as well.

Randy just changed the twitter profile picture to this:

lRQKD7Er_400x400.jpg

Looks like a new head sculpt and potentially a drain diorama/accessory set in the works?

Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

Hopefully!!! Been planning on making my own but rather give into my laziness and get one from Neca!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they're making a Georgie figure, complete with a sidewalk diorama?

It would be hard to fit a full Pennywise figure in there, so it's probably a static bust.

Not collecting horror but their IT figures are incredible. This latest one is unbelievable. All 4 heads look terrific. Four heads to add to what has already been released. Nice.

You know I saw the pictures of this on Twitter this morning as I was running out the door, and wasn't that impressed. I really like the character and the movie, so I thought it was a bit odd. I've since gotten home and looked over the announcement pictures more carefully, and still have no desire whatsoever for this figure. It's really strange and I was trying to figure out what the deal was when it hit me - these are mostly sculpted iterations of the CGI Pennywise. The one part of the film that grated on me a bit. The makeup on it's own is great, but whenever they augmented it with computer animation, I was never very pleased with the result. I guess that's why it seems so off.

Totally fine by me. This means I can anticipate NECA's re-release of 8-bit Jason instead... :lol

McFarlane has zero chance of competing with NECA again at this rate. Well done NECA!

MF never really competed with Neca. When they were at top of their game, Neca was nothing. Then when Neca started to become a serious player, MF was done. MF was a real game changer at the time and I respect that.

Back