Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are starting to show up on Ebay...

$(KGrHqVHJEYFDLiC6Y95BQ8cPHR(qw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16hHJHgE9n0yHGLBBQ8cPTcw7Q~~60_57.JPG

Looks like they fixed the eyeholes. Part 3's were way too small, these look about right.

Kinda pissed that he doesn't come with the hacksaw. I would've preferred that over a butcher knife.

Last edited:
The figure looks great and sure brings back childhood memories for me!!! Definitely grabbing this one! Thank you NECA! :clap

Even with the tiny eye holes, it still looks way better than Mezco's part 3 Jason. I was looking at the two side by side the other day and the Mezco looks so cartoony compared to Neca's.

Might end up selling it.

Really odd, this guy popped up on Toys R Us's web site the other day, and now it is gone. I've heard a bunch of rumors that TRU isn't going to be carrying these guys, which seems to be backed up by the fact that one of my local stores never got the Pt 3 figures in.

If this one is anything like the Pt 3, I really want to see it in person to pick the best mask and paint, but I'm worried that won't be an option.

Got my two from Amok a couple days ago and they look great! I was afraid the chevrons would be messed up they they're both right on the money and the mask looks muuuuch better overall than the part 3. Awesome figure!

Really odd, this guy popped up on Toys R Us's web site the other day, and now it is gone. I've heard a bunch of rumors that TRU isn't going to be carrying these guys, which seems to be backed up by the fact that one of my local stores never got the Pt 3 figures in.

Don't know why they wouldn't. They sell out as soon as they hit the floor.

Actually, it's the Series 1 Jason (Battle Damaged, to be exact) that keeps appearing and disappearing from the Toys R Us web site. It's strange. Maybe there's some confusion going on there.

I work at Toys R Us, and I've been keeping an eye out for Series 2. There are only two Toys R Us locations in my city. The Toys R Us that I work for never received Series 1, but the other store, which is bigger and does more business, did receive Series 1. It's possible that your local store won't receive Series 2, but, in my opinion, it's unlikely that it won't be sold at Toys R Us in general.

Last edited:
I feel that TRU is getting so over priced with these figures ESP in my location..
Yes, NYC locations generally charge more for their products, but I have a tip for you; ask them to price match their own web site. NECA action figures are usually 14.99/15.99 on the Toys R Us web site. Toys R Us stores will price match the web site. It's a policy.

Back