Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tweeted NECA to see if they were going to maybe do a new 18" part 3 or maybe part 4, but they never got back to me or maybe my tweet got lost in the many they get. It would be nice to have a large pt 3 or 4.

I just got my part 4 Jason's and they are awesome. I wish Neca would have made the Freddy's like the Jason's with regards to the legs. Freddy's legs suck but I like how Jason's are made. He can actually stand on his own!

So, now having my Part 3 Jasons in hand - does anyone else think the masks on theses figures run a bit small? Just looking at screencaps and 1/6 scale mods on the 'net, these mask seem too small in relation to the body size.

I'm not the most knowledgeable Friday fan in the world; maybe one of you guys can shed some light. Thoughts?

So, now having my Part 3 Jasons in hand - does anyone else think the masks on theses figures run a bit small? Just looking at screencaps and 1/6 scale mods on the 'net, these mask seem too small in relation to the body size.

I'm not the most knowledgeable Friday fan in the world; maybe one of you guys can shed some light. Thoughts?

Aside from being a tad warped, they look fine to me. :huh

Just wish they'd hurry up and announce the rest. :tap

Just wish they'd hurry up and announce the rest. :tap

I know!

Have these been that popular, though? I'd love for them to release Jason from every film (Hell, even Part 1 - that'd be a hoot) but I'm getting the feeling that NECA's not all that serious about this line. At least compared to some of their others. :dunno

Somebody needs to Tweet Randy and see if we can get some answers! :pray:

I've been waiting for years for something from Part V and VIII.

I can't wait for some new announcements from NECA. Maybe by the time ToyFair comes around.

I wish they package the masks separate on it's own in the package like the accessories and not on the figure itself. The masks themselves are fine but looks to have been shaped to the sculpt itself throwing off the whole look. Also paint job could be a little better. But overall, best Jason figures in this scale.

I know!

Have these been that popular, though? I'd love for them to release Jason from every film (Hell, even Part 1 - that'd be a hoot) but I'm getting the feeling that NECA's not all that serious about this line. At least compared to some of their others. :dunno

Somebody needs to Tweet Randy and see if we can get some answers! :pray:

I think the biggest issue is that unlike Freddy, Jason's look changed so much from film to film. With Freddy, they were able to use one base buck body and pretty much just swap out heads and hands to create 'new' figures. They can't do that with Jason.

I wish they package the masks separate on it's own in the package like the accessories and not on the figure itself. The masks themselves are fine but looks to have been shaped to the sculpt itself throwing off the whole look. Also paint job could be a little better. But overall, best Jason figures in this scale.

+1

I could stand more accessories as well. Some people weren't a fan of the Mezco styling, but man they were some fun figures to open. Alternate heads, hands, misc. accessories... It was like a little party in every package, lol. I still have this love/hate relationship with NECA in general, although they'd be doing us all a favor if they'd announce a new Friday wave at Toy Fair. *hint* *hint* :wink1:

On a side note, has anyone ever gone so far as to pose Jason with one of his victims? It seems like kind of an unsavory choice for a display piece, but some of those Hunger Games figures... :rotfl

Looks like the first series of Freddy figures went up in value a bit. I wanted to pick up a part one and they're all $60 + on ebay. I wonder if we'll see something like that for these.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

to me the eyes are really tiny on the masks. It looks really weird. I hated that. I know making the eyes bigger with a knife was an option but I didn't want to risk ruin it.

the eyes are super tiny

NECA recently announced a new 2-pack featuring Pamela Voorhees and boy Jason.

Speaking of NECA, anyone know where I can get Part 3 battle-damaged for around $20?
Thanks.

Check their twitter feed from March 13th (Friday the 13th).
They showed unpainted prototypes of "boy from the lake" Jason and Pam.

Nah it's going to be like Freddy anniversary and leatherface anniversary figures.

Can't wait!!

Hey guys,

I don't like bumping threads needlessly but lets consider this a good cause, lol. I know I'm super-late to the Jason party but is anyone selling off Part III 3 Jason figure? I'll buy either the standard or damaged versions ... or both.
Please let me know. PM me.
Thanks for any replies.

Back