Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my set from Toys R Us:yess:....got there early today and the guy was just putting them on the peg. I live in the Chicago area...I would hurry these look awesome.

If your in the UK and looking for the new Jason figures they are out now.I just had mine in today so they should be hitting other specialty and comic shops now too.
20130215_131946_zpsa38042a9.jpg

Last edited:
The one weekend I don't go.... Damn!

Went today and they had 2 left, both battle damaged. So at least I got one.

Last edited:
My TRU never got these in. I think I'm gonna have to suck it up and get em' online.

Dont worry man my TRU never gets anything or I just miss it all. Ive called, Ive asked when trucks come in, never have seen many of the awesome figures released by NECA. I usually have to just order them from BBTS to be sure I get one or from TRU online for that matter.

Still nothing of these guys in NC. :( I haven't been keeping up, did NECA say anything at ToyFare last weekend about any future FT13 Series?

I got my part 4 regular in the mail and went to my local TRU and grabbed a Battle Damaged. I couldn't believe they finally got them in stock. I was originally only going to get one, but they both look so damn good.

And the masks look great! Why couldn't the part 3's look this good?

I haven't been keeping up, did NECA say anything at ToyFare last weekend about any future FT13 Series?

Not positive, but I think they said that there will be more Jasons AND Freddys in the Fall. They didn't say from which films though.

They've done 3 and 4, so I''m thinking and hoping for a part 5 and 6. It's time to put Mezco's Jason Lives to shame, Neca.

Well, I waited, waited, and waited some more and apparently missed my shot at the Jason Part 3 figures. They never showed up at any local Toys R Us stores. I checked eBay and prices are all over the place ranging from $20 to $35 each.

The sign is a decent quality print out that I touched up w/paints, glued onto foam and painted/glues together. It's very easy to slap together, and if you want the image file I can send it to you.

Back