Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was finally able to get these pics uploaded. Unfortunately they didn't turn out real well. Sorry I don't have any of him unmasked atm. All the unmasked pics I took came out very blurry and useless.

100_1587.jpg

100_1580.jpg

100_1588.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1590.jpg

100_1593.jpg

Wow, dude. I used to have that same poster up in my room when I was a kid. Brings back memories. I had a ton of them up.

It's actually a double poster. On the other side it has the coroner from JGTH eating Jason's heart. I remember getting it in a magazine that was dedicated to the F13 movies back in the 90's.

It's actually a double poster. On the other side it has the coroner from JGTH eating Jason's heart. I remember getting it in a magazine that was dedicated to the F13 movies back in the 90's.

:exactly: Yup. The same exact one. There was a magazine that came out for JGTH and it had articles on all the Fridays. Had a complete kill list too. I still have it.

:exactly: Yup. The same exact one. There was a magazine that came out for JGTH and it had articles on all the Fridays. Had a complete kill list too. I still have it.

That was Gorezone, I still have that magazine :D

That was Gorezone, I still have that magazine :D

Gorezone, that was the name. I remember the mag came with 2 posters, the one I have on my wall and a 2nd that had Jason from Part VIII. I also had the Nightmare on Elm Street Gorezone as well. Sadly I no longer have the mags anymore. I think my mom accidently threw them out many moons ago.

Yeah Gorezone went out of business long long ago and was Fangorias big competition at the time. Fangoria is still around and RueMorgue is the new up and comer in the horror mag world. If you havent seen RueMorgue its a great magazine and they actually cover horror collectibles as well. Good writing and good photos and art.

Just picked this guy up. He has no axe (WTF NECA?!), mask is horrid and he has two right upper arms. NECA "quality" FTF! :monkey1 :lol

Meh, he's still Jason though. I carved a bit off the upper left arm so that the elbow can at least articulate and I'll probably boil 'n' dip the mask to see if I can get it into a mask shape vs. the globby shape it's in now. :lol

You can reshape the mask via boil n' dip easily. The problem is when you put the mask back on Jason's head, it becomes mis-shapened again, at least on mine it does.

Not the video game section, the NECA section. Lol It feels like NECA has their own aisle anyway.

my Toys R us the figures never went to the games part, it stayed with the WWE toys and stuff

My TRU seems to only get 1 wave of horror in and it goes in like 2 days and then they replace the pegs w/ video games. Mass Effect and Borderlands stuff has been sitting for months.

necahorrorween.jpg

I finally got my 2 Jasons from BBTS the other day. They look great, but I will say that my regular Jasons hock is jacked, lol. The eyes are kinda off centered from each other. I made it work by kinda bending the mask, but over all for a $15 figure I can live with it. The Battle Damaged version is sick, looks awesome. I kinda hope Neca does an 18" version of part 3 or 4.

I hope they do all of them in the new articulated form. But of course, even if they do, they'll probably skip parts 5 and 8 as usual. Although I still don't care for part 5 that much( mainly due to Tommy) I've grown quite fond of the look. I love the mask. Those big blue bolts break up the monotony of the red.

Back