NECA Isaac Clark from Dead Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has it and the rest of the NECA exclusives up for preorder.

In stock on the 15th of August.

I received my exclusive Isaac Clark from Amazon the other day. It really is a great figure the only problem is, the shoulder pad was not included in the package. The light up feature is pretty cool also (especially for a 7" figure). This figure makes me look forward to the release of the regular and bloody versions. If it is still in stock on Amazon I highly recommend picking it up.

I received my exclusive Isaac Clark from Amazon the other day. It really is a great figure the only problem is, the shoulder pad was not included in the package. The light up feature is pretty cool also (especially for a 7" figure). This figure makes me look forward to the release of the regular and bloody versions. If it is still in stock on Amazon I highly recommend picking it up.

What do you mean his shoulder pad wasnt included? He should only have one shoulder pad on his right side becuse its only the lvl 3 suit.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I switched on the visor so you could get a feel for the light up feature.

I just emailed NECA. I guess I will have to wait and see if they respond. I know that NECA sent out the missing throwing knives for their Ninja Gaiden figure that was shipped without them.

I think the visor looks fine in person. Chances are it was my photography skills (or lack there of) with my phone. The only "problem" with the visor is that it does not light evenly. I am sure its not very easy to get light to channel from the torso, out of the back, and then to a large faceplate and hope for it to light smoothly.

Wow the visor on the helmet seems really wide. Very odd they'd send the figure out without the shoulder pad. I hope it's just a fluke and not all of them are like that.

Nah, my bro picked me one up at the Con and he looks great in person. Nothing wrong with the helmet. Also mine has his shoulder pad so I think he just got an unlucky one.

Good to know. This is probably my most anticipated figure from NECA this year so I would be greatly dissapointed if all the figs were missing the shoulder pad.

Just saw that these are instock on eBay so I dropped my order with BBTS (cant wait till september!!!!) and picked up a pair at $33 shipped! Cant wait to get them because the Uni Isaac is ******* awesome!!!! :rock

Saw a few of these at FYE tonight! Sadly I don't have the money for em' at the moment but I'll definately be getting these. My only gripe is the visor plates one his helmet looked uneven but solid looking figure nonetheless.

fortunately mine came with the shoulder guard.

NDSI05-1.jpg

did a guest review of it on MCW's website if anyone's interested.

Back