NECA Isaac Clark from Dead Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the regular version, it has very minor spots of blood on him as well. Which is one reason i passed on the variant, the blood on him wasn't enough to make him really look that different, and the ripper was disappointing with its non serrated blade.

IMO the demo is not a very good representation of the game, the demo is short and quick.

The actual game is a very satisfying experience, very atmospheric with tons of tension and some great action and set pieces and it doesnt take too long to get going either...Oh and the weapons are great!

This is one of my favorite new IPs in the last few years. someone could prob sum it up better then i could, but I say this game is definitely worth playing.

I was in the same boat as you. I downloaded the demo when it first became available last year. I hated the demo. The game seemed to hard for me and I couldn't even get through the demo. Recently I found the game really cheap so figured why not. I expected to hate the game and to just be selling it. I loved the game. I got completely addicted it to it. Everything was great about the game. After I finished the game I wanted more and may go back and play through it again. You should definitely pick it up I know I am glad I did.

I agree. it's very 80's sci-fi and very immersive. can't go wrong with a rent though it's one of my favorites over the last few years also and imo worth a buy.

If you liked Bio Shock then I see no reason why you wouldn't like this game.

Thanks guys. I think I'll finally check it out now.

Meh, I got tired of waiting for my local FYE or Spencers to get these in so I just orderes them (both bloody and standard) form Corner Store. Can't wait to get these.

Yeah some Necros especially the Hunter (regenerator guy) would be great. I'd kill for HT to make an Isaac Clarke with LED visor, RIG and stasis unit. Imagine all the weapons he could come with.

Yeah some Necros especially the Hunter (regenerator guy) would be great. I'd kill for HT to make an Isaac Clarke with LED visor, RIG and stasis unit. Imagine all the weapons he could come with.

HT or SS needs to pick this license up. The characters look awesome and they could do some amazing things with them. HT and SS just dont do many videogame figures. It really sucks ass. :monkey4

HT or SS needs to pick this license up. The characters look awesome and they could do some amazing things with them. HT and SS just dont do many videogame figures. It really sucks ass. :monkey4

wasnt there a sideshow poll recently that had this character as one of the choices? that might be some indication that they at least have the license *crosses fingers*

Got mine in from Corner Store today (both bloody and standard versions). Very nice overall but unfortunately a small piece on Isaac's helmet broke off when removing him from the package. I also wish the color of the armor would have been more of a metalic copperish than rust orange. Still a very nice figure with great articulation and detail.

NOOOOO!!!! Aggh earlier tonight my 4yr old nephew somehow got ahold of one of my Isaac's (bloody ver) and proceeded to rip his poor head off. I'm so pissed off right now you wouldn't belive (not just because if the broken Isaac but I've just been having an off day). Well I was gonna take it easy on my nephew this Halloween but after tonight I think a little traumatization is in order.

That sucks. Still, kids will be kids :lol don't scare him too much.

I haven't seen this pop up at any local TRU stores (I've only checked 1 so far in Oct.), waiting for them to get it. I have a promo TRU gift card I wanna use.

NOOOOO!!!! Aggh earlier tonight my 4yr old nephew somehow got ahold of one of my Isaac's (bloody ver) and proceeded to rip his poor head off. I'm so pissed off right now you wouldn't belive (not just because if the broken Isaac but I've just been having an off day). Well I was gonna take it easy on my nephew this Halloween but after tonight I think a little traumatization is in order.

thats too bad, but now you can set it up like he got his head cut off by a necromorph. fully customize him into a dismembered Isaac :D

so the heads just can't pop back on then? looked like it was hollow with the bulb part sitting in there. Unless you meant he ripped out the bulb as well.

ah, it was only the bloody version, no loss...:D nah, not much fun - i already said, the LED in my unitology isaac's face mask don't work no more...:monkey2
Was the part of the helmet that broke off from the standard or the bloody version?

Back