NECA Isaac Clark from Dead Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fortunately mine came with the shoulder guard.

NDSI05-1.jpg

did a guest review of it on MCW's website if anyone's interested.

Cool pose!

thing is - i'm not really a fan of the bloody version - but it comes with the ripper saw, so tough decision.

got one today at TRU, looks pretty neat. Ended up getting the Cutter version as that was my main weapon in the game. Think its pretty neat that it lights up as well, hopefully they include that feature in future figures. Im waiting to open mine until I do my vid on it.

Man no place in my area has these (FYE did about a month ago but sold out and haven't gotten any since) so it looks like I'll be getting Isaac online.

The LED in my Isaac's face mask cut out...

Three sad monkeys for me.

quick question. I played the demo for this game and didn't care to much for it but I keep hearing great things about the game. Does the demo just suck, or is it a game that takes a while to get into?

quick question. I played the demo for this game and didn't care to much for it but I keep hearing great things about the game. Does the demo just suck, or is it a game that takes a while to get into?

IMO the demo is not a very good representation of the game, the demo is short and quick.

The actual game is a very satisfying experience, very atmospheric with tons of tension and some great action and set pieces and it doesnt take too long to get going either...Oh and the weapons are great!

This is one of my favorite new IPs in the last few years. someone could prob sum it up better then i could, but I say this game is definitely worth playing.

I was in the same boat as you. I downloaded the demo when it first became available last year. I hated the demo. The game seemed to hard for me and I couldn't even get through the demo. Recently I found the game really cheap so figured why not. I expected to hate the game and to just be selling it. I loved the game. I got completely addicted it to it. Everything was great about the game. After I finished the game I wanted more and may go back and play through it again. You should definitely pick it up I know I am glad I did.

I agree. it's very 80's sci-fi and very immersive. can't go wrong with a rent though it's one of my favorites over the last few years also and imo worth a buy.

If you liked Bio Shock then I see no reason why you wouldn't like this game.

Back