Prop NECA Gremlins 2 Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the massive price increase i'm hoping to see a much better over all quality. I have ordered 6 for my shop, i sold out of the Brown gremlin pretty quick but it was a lot cheaper than this one.

NOW :

WHo's NEXT ?

I Hope Daffy my First choice, after George and Lenny :

Or

Gremlins version Steve Wang (green or brown)

Last edited:
Yes, I am not very glad...Because the brown and the green version are Already "brain version"...Just naked lol

Last edited:
BBTS and EE have Greta up for pre-order at $240. Ouch. That's a lot, IMO. Passing on this unless I can get one for under $200.

Hey guys. I have the brown stunt puppet for sale. Brand new in the box and never used. PM me if interested.

I just had the new NECA Gremlins 2 stunt puppet replicas of Greta and the Green Gremlin in at my shop today.I only opened one of each to display and photograph but not bad not happy about the huge UK price increase though.I honestley can not say that when i woke up this morning i ever thought i would be combing a Gremlins hair.
20130304_121713_zps49a11064.jpg

20130304_121544_zps3ea4257c.jpg

I like Greta. It's wacky and fun. But I'm not paying their asking price. NECA shot themselves in the foot by increasing their prices. I guess they figured we were getting too good of a deal when the brown one came out. Now that's bad news for us collectors because Greta will probably be the last one we see.

You would think but even at the increased UK prices they are selling fast i sold 2 pairs on Tuesday and they only came in on Monday.

The next 1:1 Prop is Brain Gremlin. BBTS has it up for pre-order.

Attachments

• NEC12461.jpg
    NEC12461.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 394
I got the E.T, im considering getting this but! my only fear is how long will it last before the latex starts peeling and cracking. The illusive concept yoda released way back in 1994, many have rot off, but there are some i see currently selling on ebay are still in immaculate condition!

My question is: How long do latex props last with good care before they started to deteriorate?? What are the longest latex props/mask you guys have that is still in great condition today?? I have heard some movie latex mask/props from the 1980s and they still looks great today!!

Last edited:
Anyone got the brain gremlin?? Mine is here!! I took off the inner blue shirt/scarf or whatever that is.. I think it looks better without it097.JPG

anyone have any of these for sale??

Nope, sold my 5 piece set last year (including custom nameplaques with editionnumbers that were only on the shipper).

Better save the money for the ECC Mohawk ;) Longer durability than those Neca ones.

Back