NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

Here we go! I opened them! They :rock!

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Badmoon I think you need some lights in your place:lol:lol

not sure who's getting for who, can can someone going to SDCC mind helping me out by picking up a Carmine for me?

i know no one knows the limit and people have already promised to help others (and i am late to ask). i just ordered the box set since i don't have any of them yet.

any not already helping someone out?

it's cool, if no. what i get for waiting. :D

Big Bad Toy Store's got the second wave for preorder. In wave 2 - Baird, Santiago and two Theron Guards (one masked and the other not).

lists 3rd quarter of 2008.

still no Raam?:confused:

Suprised at no Raam but I'll wait till I can get Baird and Dom by themselves. Just getting the Cog guys with these.

Big Bad Toy Store's got the second wave for preorder. In wave 2 - Baird, Santiago and two Theron Guards (one masked and the other not).

lists 3rd quarter of 2008.

still no Raam?:confused:

raam was supposed to be in wave 2.......guess the replaced it with unmask theron....lame!

raam was supposed to be in wave 2.......guess the replaced it with unmask theron....lame!

so, what'll be in wave 3? Raam, Kim and a Wretch? oh, and Hoffman. i mean who else is left?
there's the girl who's feeding you intel but you only see her in a cut scene at the start of the game. not sure we'd need a figure for her.

so, what'll be in wave 3? Raam, Kim and a Wretch? oh, and Hoffman. i mean who else is left?
there's the girl who's feeding you intel but you only see her in a cut scene at the start of the game. not sure we'd need a figure for her.

I'm sure we will see Gears 2 figures coming out as well with the new Cog characters and new locusts.

I just wish they would 12 inch these guys.
If hot toys got the license that would be awesome.

Back