NECA Gears of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Gears of War Series 1

I can't believe no one knows if these are available in stores :monkey2

I can't believe no one knows if these are available in stores :monkey2
Don't they normally have Neca at Hot Topic and Spencers? They might get them down the road.

Who cares? :dunno :lol Will that effect your buying decions? :D

I don't feel like paying $8 shipping on a $14 figure. If I can find the locusts in a store I'll grab them..

thanks Mark, I'll check those places.

I don't feel like paying $8 shipping on a $14 figure. If I can find the locusts in a store I'll grab them..

I'll be heading to the mall at some point in the next week and will check the video game stores (they almost always carry these) and Hot Topic.

I'll be heading to the mall at some point in the next week and will check the video game stores (they almost always carry these) and Hot Topic.

Thanks dude. I checked my local Game Stop and they didn't have them and I just called Spencer's and no dice.

Ohhhh! I'm a ******! I thought you already had them. :duh I thought you were talking about how you already had them. :lol

Ohhhh! I'm a ******! I thought you already had them. :duh I thought you were talking about how you already had them. :lol

I have Marcus and Cole. I was going to just get all the COG's, but of course now I want the Locust's as well. I am the true ******! :monkey1

I have Marcus and Cole. I was going to just get all the COG's, but of course now I want the Locust's as well. I am the true ******! :monkey1

Truer words have never been stated :lecture

If I find them for you, I want you to change your saying to that :D

Truer words have never been stated :lecture

If I find them for you, I want you to change your saying to that :D

You got it. If you find them I will put "I am the true ******" as my saying. I ain't paying no $20 a figure though. If I wanted to pay that I would just get them off eBay plus the shipping :lol

I'll see what I can find. I imagine they'd be at SDCC if you can wait that long :lol

If Amazing Comics or Corner Store has them we could stop by one of them too , Amazing is about mile or two from me.

If Amazing Comics or Corner Store has them we could stop by one of them too , Amazing is about mile or two from me.

At least according to their website, they aren't selling the variant loose

2500934854_e6d8161fbe.jpg

2500933200_5d90f2b322.jpg

2496171288_834b23ea9c.jpg
Sweet pics, Greg!

I love 'em...well except for Cole's articulation (or lack thereof) that is.

Back