NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with everyone! Being one of the first ones to get this piece I can say that even in certain lighting it looks freakishly real. I mean just look at this picture, tell me this doesn't look like a real E.T. helping himself to the fridge?

I love this one of him just peeking out from the fridge door with just the natural light hitting him.

Again, you really can't go wrong with picking this one up, especially for the price!

You can feel his presence in any room this item is a show piece and a eye catcher the minitute you walk in to a room your eyes go straight to him. I'm telling you this is at a great piece sure to increase value in the future so get one while you can. I paid 250 plush shipping heck that's a price for one cool hot toy or medicom figure. Great piece!!:clap

He definitely takes up a bit of space! Right now I have him lurking in the corner of my office.

attachment.php

I got my replacement and it's perfect this time! Awesome piece, especially for the price!

Got mine today! I love that guy so much !!
Thank you Neca for bringing me the collectible I wanted since I was 5 !

ET-aperture1_zps5d6426e5.jpg

Man... all this amazing pics are making it hard to pass on this guy... MUST... RESIST!!!

Maybe I'll settle for the the 12" one coming out in January...

Stop resisting and do it. I think once you have him you won't look back!

Just give him boundaries when you do or this may happen to you.

Last edited:
:lol!!!
I just don't have the room... or the cash right now...

It's cool! It's for the best, last thing you want is you collectible sending you a selfie of what they're doing while your at work like mine did :slap

I guess Toy Story was right about toy behavior when you're not around :thud:

Got mine today! I love that guy so much !!
Thank you Neca for bringing me the collectible I wanted since I was 5 !

ET-aperture1_zps5d6426e5.jpg

That is a pretty epic photo. It looks amazingly good in this light. An amazing first post!

I also share your sentiment on this, it is something I have wanted for a very long time, but it was never obtainable. There was the super expensive replica one which didnt even look that good. This one really nails the look of ET at a really reasonable price! Talk about some bang for your buck.

Back