NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta love peeps comparing/referencing this to the HT one. Finding "fault" in a $60, 10 inch ED.

I absolutely love mine for what it is, as I have no unrealistic expectations, thankfully.

Yes, I'm getting the HT one as well. And it's about $400 more, if you all needed a reminder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ED-209 coming in this week and I can't wait to see him in hand. It will make a great display with Robocop. One more 80's icon to check off the list.

You gotta love peeps comparing/referencing this to the HT one. Finding "fault" in a $60, 10 inch ED.

I absolutely love mine for what it is, as I have no unrealistic expectations, thankfully.

Yes, I'm getting the HT one as well. And it's about $400 more, if you all needed a reminder.

I'm with you chief. It's nearly perfect as far as I'm concerned and I'm thrilled to finally have it.

The main problem seems to be the paint. Needs to be more metallic looking, especially with the leg slide things (whatever they are called).

Here's mine with McFarlane Robo:

photo.JPG

For $60 it looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yeah for the price it's pretty damn awesome. It's very articulated too. The sound feature is cool but I really will never use it as I just display my figures. It's a really great piece and really a no-brainer of a purchase especially if you have a 7" robo in your collection. I absolutely love this thing!

This is the best 10" action figure ever made. The attention detail, accuracy of sculpt, dome shape and even articulation are impressive for this massed produced toy. as others said, i agree that it's nearly perfect. It's an incredible achievement by NECA one of their VERY best figures to date.

NECA gave us a fully built/painted, accurate, talking scaled ED-209 model for around $60...talk about value.

Got mine today. I like him, no complaints. One of the legs is a bit tough to do the telescoping on but other than that everything seems fine. Man, if I had gotten this from McFarlane all those years ago I might never have made the jump to 1:6 and 1:4 (since the HT ED-209 was my first ever high end 'figure')

Nice pics! ED-209 looks great. Mine is scheduled to be delivered Thursday this week. Can't wait to see this in hand.

I also have the McFarlane Robo. I am considering buying this.... but can these 2 go together and look OK?
I did see the pic earlier in this thread that has them both standing next to each other. The McFarlane Robo is 12" and ED is 10"?
Im confused..... in that pic ED looks taller than ROBO.... Help!

There was a 7inch McFarlane Robocop which would be in scale with this ED-209. The 12'' McFarlane figure (with the battle damage) would not be.....

Aside from ordering online, do you all know of any stores that carry this in the US?

Got mine today. I like him, no complaints. One of the legs is a bit tough to do the telescoping on but other than that everything seems fine.

Nice pics! Congrats. Just got mine.
Mine seems to have that same problem :wave

Saw the trailer for the new Robocop though and now I'm selling my higher end robo stuff :lol
Just going to keep the NECA figs.

Congratulations a-dev, he looks splendid and your pics were great to see. :clap

Still no word if the UK suppliers have him yet but hopefully soon. :pray:

Back