NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Robocain by Neca but I think they don't have what it take to make such a complex and expensive design.

I would love a Robocain by Neca but I think they don't have what it take to make such a complex and expensive design.

Maybe. But Kotobukya did a good job with a non articulated 6cm trading figurine, I think Neca can do it better with a bigger scale figure. :pray:

Maybe they can do a statue (did they ever done it before?) but not an articulated figure.
Kotobukiya did an oustanding job, too bad they didn't make a large one.

Damn. amazon japan just pushed this back a month to November 27th. The wait continues.

Robocain and Boddicker would be the only other figures I'd buy. Officer Lewis would be an instapass.

Battle damaged ED-209, Final phase Battle damage Robocop, Murphy (pre-Robofied)

That's all I can see them making. And the last one seems most unlikely of these.

Think PCS said they were doing a Robocain. Seeing something around the end of 2014, I believe is what was mentioned.

Sorry NECA but that is going to let down a lot of people. Glow in the dark robocops and videogame paintjob robocops? Who wanted this stuff?

You may not have wanted it. I may not have wanted it. A lot of people might not have wanted it, but a pretty good amount of people (or at least a very vocal minority, especially on twitter) have been eating that **** up so far and clamoring for more since the Jason repaint.

Really?......why? :lol

And since when do vocal minorities hold any sway with these companies. (not arguing with you here btw) I sure wish vocal minorities were listened to by Hot Toys, then we might have accurate endoskeletons and Predators instead of the artistic interpretations they usually put out.

And why wouldn't NECA listen to what I'm sure must be a vocal majority that would probably far prefer to see a full BD Robocop and Robocain. Don't answer that, I know why. Easier and cheaper to repaint existing figures

Back