NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's great about NECAs one is it also has the leg extension feature. Even HT's first ED-209 didn't have that (although their new one does of course)

Yeah NECA has done a lot of good things with ED it would have been great to get a BD firearm just like Hot Toys version but so be it.

I just hope the paint job on NECA is good.

Yeah NECA has done a lot of good things with ED it would have been great to get a BD firearm just like Hot Toys version but so be it.

I just hope the paint job on NECA is good.

Oh don't worry about the paint I think they got that covered. at least.. it LOOKS great right now.. but the quality.. well hopefully its not weird looking like the Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger figure. a guy that reviewed it said the paint looked.. weird. like a brush pattern. eh.. I hope they don't do that.

I wish Neca would make up there minds when they're going to ship him out. BBTS sent message's to everyone (like you guys were talking about earlier) about December. But on facebook some one asked when he was coming and they said they were hoping to ship him MID to LATE November.. Well it's mid November now and I don't see my ED. and He isn't on there calendar..

Oh don't worry about the paint I think they got that covered. at least.. it LOOKS great right now.. but the quality.. well hopefully its not weird looking like the Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger figure. a guy that reviewed it said the paint looked.. weird. like a brush pattern. eh.. I hope they don't do that.

I wish Neca would make up there minds when they're going to ship him out. BBTS sent message's to everyone (like you guys were talking about earlier) about December. But on facebook some one asked when he was coming and they said they were hoping to ship him MID to LATE November.. Well it's mid November now and I don't see my ED. and He isn't on there calendar..

The Predator Dutch figures are probably their best in terms of the paint so hopefully NECA will treat ED with the same respect.

The Predator Dutch figures are probably their best in terms of the paint so hopefully NECA will treat ED with the same respect.

Oh yeah Dutch looked great! I wish the Aliens marines looked as good as Dutch. But yeah hopefully they will do it well.

Its probably shipping from china in mid to late november which means most likely we'll see it around early december.

Its probably shipping from china in mid to late november which means most likely we'll see it around early december.

DAAAMN.. Well.. There goes My hope.
actually thanks for letting me know because now I know that I Shouldn't expect him to come this month.

I have a shipment coming from diamond in two weeks. I think the ED might in that shipment. I'll look into it and let you guys know :)

Well Heck yeah take some pics.

in fact I think it would be cool when we all get our Eds, to take pictures of our Robocop Collection with him in it (duh) and maybe some dramatic poses! I will definitely do that. AND make some stop-motions.. :)

I don't think its been even released yet. Some time in mid December hopefully. I just hope it comes out around the same time as the Keaton Batman so I can save on shipping.

uhhh....cause people are dumb?

it's not even out yet....why the hell would anyone bid OVER retail price on an item that's not even out yet?

I dont see how that would work with a little research people shouldnt throw there money away.But theres not one under 100? thats stupid-- whats the retail 59.99

But its bigger and I think the price is good for that figure. Plus its for show and display not for continuous use/play. My 2 cents :)

Also price at BBTS is $59.99 and Toywiz has it for $64.99

My bad on the wrong pricing before.

Last edited:
Back